School? Your feelings about it

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the world's current education system is actually a systematic way of neglegence. It shouldn't be a legal responsibility to go to school, however, school isn't totally bad, just... communist. Kinda like social medical insurance.

I pick in between cause even though it boring i have 200000000000000000000000000000 friends thereor someting like that

I don't like school, but it's important to go so I move on in life. Though schools understand what kids need for an education, most schools don't understand what kids need emotionally.

I'm homeschooled, as well. It's okay. I don't have to mess with any distractions. And it only takes me two hours to finish... ^^

Um its ok, but i really only go cause of friends and my mom makes me B)

But i like Reading : ) its fun cause we dont do anythin

I don't like it but I've got to go to it because I want an education. Plus, I make all of my friends there.

Education is very important and I think all too many don't realize that. Currently, though, I've been having some socail/emotional issues with myself and my friends so I'm not to fond of going every morning. :/

I don't mind school. I was a bit scared at the beginning being in a new class, but I am getting on well, and I really like seeing my friends.

All in all, I like school quite a bit, lately I look forward going and all. B)

I liked it last year. While I'm at it it's good, I just don't like getting up in the mornings and coming home and doing homework for four hours.

I hate school. We learn some important stuff and we learn some stuff that we won't even use like algebra and history :huh:
You will use algebra and you need to know history too. I don't mean to sound like a teacher, but without history we'd just make the same mistakes over and over. History has the tendency to repeat itself so might as well learn from the things that didn't go so well.

As I've grown, school has become a less private, learning place. Now it's just GOSSIP GOSSIP GOSSIP.

School is OK.

School's OK....I'm not a fan of working, but I get to see all my friends and my crush. ;) So I'm ok with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back