School....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
Hey guys. No, I'm not back on Tamatalk yet....I just came to pay a visit because I need some advice and this is the best place to go for that! :eek:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, so I had this Social Studies test yesterday after Track & Field (I won third place in the 400m race), right? And I thought I was going to do pretty well because I studied hard. But when it came down to it....I don't think I did so well because alot of the questions on the test I didn't study! :D Ok, so not studying the 'Social Pyramid' was my fault, but the rest wasn't. After the test, I pulled out my music notebook and flipped through it's pages. And, what did I find? MY RELIGION SHEET! The one I guess I was supposed to study! But I didn't because it was in my music book! Half the test was on the Egyptian Religion, so I just guessed for what I had to write. :eek: It isn't fair. The day we got this sheet I was at a meeting (yes, a meeting) while we were having social studies. Some stupid person was askedto put teh religion note in my social studies, and I guess the person accidently ptu the note in my music because both notebooks are blue!

So now I'm stuck feeling butterflies in my stomach because I honestly think I didn't do so well.....can I complain to the teacher about this, or leave it and just move on?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, I am VERY stressed out lately. School is becoming even more stressful, more tests, so many things to do.....here is all the things that are stressing me:

~Social Studies Test Mark

~Science Test

~Math test

~French test

~Lock-Down

~Parties

~Argument (my whole class blew out into this huge, stressful argument today...)

~Autisum Walk forms

~Pool party

~WaterWorks forms

~Autisum pledges

~Class newspaper

~Egypt Play

~Braces

~Cousins Weddding

~School Dance

~Social Studies Project

~Skills compition

~Homework

~Lower marks

~Bullying play

~Paw Awards

~Relay Team

~Track & Field

~Student Coucil

~Walking arm in arm with some guy for play...

:eek: Gosh...I am just so stressed!

That sounds stressful. :[

Right now I think you should take a break, kick back a little.

When you feel just total dispair just stop and do something you enjoy for 5-10 minutes. If you enjoy drawing, draw a bit. Or go over some dance moves, whatever you like- just get relaxed and let the feeling get behind you. Don't go over 10 minutes though because you might not get your work done. Take a few breathes and get back to work.

You need a couple me minutes no matter how packed your schedule is; you can't preform well if you are just totaly stressed and ready to pull out all your hair. ;]

About those tests, don't worry about them. You can't do anything about it now. Just take this as a learning experience to check all your floders.

wow you really have allot on your plate but like tamaw/ pants said i think you should relax while you can ^_^ and my sister has autism :)

I think I did so bad on many math test. Then on most of them I got 3's and 4's (very good grades <_< .) If you don't do well it's not the end of the world try again another time. Nobody's perfect (no comment) I would be very stressed if I was you. Though Parties shouldn't be stressful you should be happy you get invited to some 'cause those are fun don't 'cha think? So try and take breaks now and then. We're kids not 25 year olds.

Whoa, Tamagirl_Desy, relax. Take a chill pill. There are many things for you to do. About this social studies test, yes I think you should tell your teacher about it. But for now, just take everything off your mind. Relax. It's almost summer. Go outside and enjoy the weather. Do something you enjoy.

And if you feel you have too much on your plate, talk about it with your friends or your teachers or your friends so you can take a load off your chest and maybe get some help.

STRESS=MELTDOWN

Try yoga or breathing excircises Thoes help me when I am stressed.

Talk to ur teacher and explain that u r very stressed and is it possible to take it over again and advrege the grades together.

tt101

i think you should go to a spa to chill a bit hehe or try having tea tea helps me relax kick back for a bit :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just do it like it's your daily chores just think of it as A normal daily thing you get through it alot quicker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back