School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

catzanddogz

Reaction score
pick your funniest or most embarasing school story.

P.S my most unliked person in my class left ( YES )

Any questions or comments will lead, by means of tube, to my personal furnace, which is used to heat a kitten killing factory.

Okay then :angry:

One word - Charlie. He was the funniest person when it came to school projects. He could turn serious assignments into a good laugh for everyone. I'll tell you about a few of them.

In term 1 last year, our English class had to do a talk about the most funny/embarassing moment/thing that has happened to them. When Charlie was 4, he was swimming in a creek with his sister. He really needed to go to the toilet and do a number 2, but he didn't want to get out of the water. He couldn't make his mind, so he asked his sister what to do. She said "Ewww!" of course and to do it on a rock somewhere, so he did. He came back, very pleased with himself. His sister asked "Where did you do it?" and Charlie went back to the exact spot he did it, but the rock was gone. He searched the area, and to his shock there was a turtle with... well you know what on it, waddling around :angry: Poor turtle!

Another one was when we had to do a tourist brochure for a place called "Longboat Bay". His was funniest, and according to him Longboat Bay has a secret underground Black Market xD He also put a lot of pics of John Howard saying funny stuff like "John Howard's Seal Of Approval" :D

I could probably tell you more, but I'm sure it wouldn't be appropriate for TamaTalk :angry:

I blew chunks infront of the whole class while doing and Inuit Oral Report ;p
OMG! Thats terrible! I hate tossing my cookies! (lol)

Anyways, can I tell scary things? here's mine:

I have a friend who is black. I don't like her very much, but this story made me feel terrible for her. In the hallway, she told me that something bad happened on the bus. She told me that a 5th grader told her that she was a black idiot and he hates black people and all that nasty stuff. :) Her mom thought about thought about calling the police, but she didn't. (Awww, man!) I was so scared! I want to go talk some scence into that boy! I want to really bad!

OMG! Thats terrible! I hate tossing my cookies! (lol)
Anyways, can I tell scary things? here's mine:

I have a friend who is black. I don't like her very much, but this story made me feel terrible for her. In the hallway, she told me that something bad happened on the bus. She told me that a 5th grader told her that she was a black idiot and he hates black people and all that nasty stuff. ;) Her mom thought about thought about calling the police, but she didn't. (Awww, man!) I was so scared! I want to go talk some scence into that boy! I want to really bad!
Oh wow, that sucks!

I hate racist people..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back