School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phobo

Reaction score
I guess i like my school. i mainly like it because i get to see friends though. it was named one of the best schools in texas, (deerpark middle school) so i guess its pretty good education and disipline wise.

I loath school.

Enough said.

No matter where I go, it takes me away from my family.

The only school I want to go to is college, to be a paranormal investigator, and maybe a few other courses, but no.

I loath school.

School is o.k. I hate the working part and my freinds are "catty" with each other but I have some really great memories at my school and I am going to cry when I have to leave it next year.

My school is awesome. All of the kids are nice, the teachers are pretty good, and it's just nice. It was the highest ranked public middle school in California last year. We also won some school of character award thing, which means our school is nice.

On the other hand though, since we have one of the highest API (academic performance index, it basically means we all do really well at school and on standardized tests), there is a lot of academic pressure. We get a ton of homework and do a lot of work.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to a smaller intermediate school where I was always surrounded by amazing, fun and friendly people. And then I hit highschool... I can't seem to find the perfect group of friends. I'm very insecure and I have "personal bubble problems" [such as today when I couldn't even talk to this one guy because well... I dunno... I don't know him very well so I looked like a freak...]. No one listens to me and I just want to come home to my family, cat and dog, and either got to sleep or get on the computer...

I like my school, but it would be a lie if I said that it's better than my school in Cali. Okay, well not completely. Education wise, so much better, and I appreciate that. I like going to a school where you have all of these challenges. But, people can get really competitive and that can put some pressure on you. My old school in California was more...social. Like, it was an outdoors achool, so for lunch we could sit wherever we wanted on campus, not cooped up in the cafeteria. I hate that about my new school. It reminds of prison or something.

But I guess, my two middle schools were both good for diferent reasons. I actually like school, and it's just because of my friends. I know, I'm like, the only one. XD

The competition is actually what I look for. I love a challenge, and my school just isnt good enough. I know all the subjects already, and go above and beyond. I really hate it. The teachers know what I am capable of, so they pay less attention to me, and expect more, and when I dont deliver, its not because I dont understand, its the fact that I have learned it before, and it bores the heck out of me. The subjects suck. Major. They look at seventh graders like we are six. It annows the crap out of me. Sorry if that doesnt make sense, but if you went to my school, you would get it.

^ Come to my school. Highly, highly competitive. Not joking. "You're not in honors math!" is the euivilant to an insult here. Not joking. I've seen it used before.

We have fights over who's smarter. I feel bad getting a 93 in Honors Algebra (high school level) because everyone around me has 97-99s. Seriously.

xD

I shall move to Texas!

I get picked on at my school for being a 'nerd'. Really.

I feel a bit bad for you, that you would be picked on like that Diva.

^ Not...picked on. I just feel bad. Because even though I know I'm smart, it's like...I'm not smart enough. That's the only thing here that annoys me. That and jail cafeteria.

Jail cafeteria? Wtheck?

You're smart enough, 93 honors is pretty freaking great. 98, is just a bit greater. No big deal, plus, it really doesnt matter. You pass anyway, right?

Pass everything.

Jail cafeteria. I'm cooped up in the lunchroom. Not allowed to hang out outside wherever I want. Not like Cali. No, no, no.

Aww.

That sounds suckish.

Pass everything? Cool.

I would pass, I' smart enough (Not a gloat, really sorry.) but they dont give me the things I need to keep interest, so I stop doing the work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back