School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Victoria

Reaction score
Hi. I was just wondering what time you start school and what time you end school.

I start school at 8:45 am and end school at 3:15 pm.

-Victoria

8:30am - 3:30pm

I usually wake up at 8am so I have to dash quickly.

edit: v Ooft I need to be careful. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Well..for me it WOULD be 8:00 - 3:00 ... but I'm taking a class before school that starts at 7:00.

So I'm gonna have to wake up at six thirty. Oh darn. :)

Love,

CB

Last edited by a moderator:
Last year I started school at 8:30 and ended whenever I finished. This year I'm going to be starting school at 7:50 and end at about 4:00.

Middle school used to be 8:30-3:30.

But, I think high school is like 9 to 4:15 or something like that.

The high schools here are from 8:00am to 2:15pm
xDD
Ahahaha. I'm glad I don't live in Canada. :]

I like the idea of school starting at nine, because I can get up at 7:30, have a bath, finish my homework, and use the computer.

[SIZE=14pt]8:00AM to 2:45 Pm. [/SIZE] :eek: I have to wake up at 6... But I go to school at 8/7.

9:00am - 3:30pm
By looking at the other times, I'm glad Canada doesn't do middle school. xDD
Seconded LOL. It just gets confusing lol.

Elementary school it was 9am-3:30pm for me, and in high school it was 9am-3:10pm.

College was too sparatic to really count because some days I had classes spread out all day so I wasn't home until around 5 (took a shuttle to go from one city to another) and other times I'd have classes close together and would be done in a few hours or in some cases I had no classes on certain days. Second year of college friday's had no classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back