school

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
School starts in under 2 weeks... :I -headdesk-

I'm excited to

-See my friends and crushes.

-Yell at the people that annoy me :D

-Meet new people.

I don't want to

-Learn & do homework.

-Put up with Drama.

-Eat cafeteria food.

-Get up early.

Here, it starts in September. I'll be going into 9th grade. I should be in 11th. Long story.

I'm dreading it. Alot.

Especially Math. I absolutley fail at math. I should be going into Grade 11, Yet I'm going to be doing 8th Grade level math, in Grade 9.

Everyone else my age will Graduate in 2011

If I don't fail anymore grades [which I will. I'm not good in school I bet I'd be old and grey, and using a walking cane by the time I graduate]. , I should graduate in 2013. I'll be 19 turning 20 when/if that happens.

Errr....... yesandno.

YES: I can FINALLY celebrate "annoy Kyle day" and "National Indian Burn Day" (Annoy Kyle day is a day where we can annoy the most PWNsome geek in the class, Kyle (my crush) and he can't do squat about it!) (National Indian Burn Day is a day where you can give anyone (even teachers) indian burns without getting in trouble. PM me if you want to know the story about how that happened. the story is quite interesting, actially)

No: David will be there. Besides, my so-called "friends" are crap. Believe it or not, my best friend that changed my life forever is like complete crap to me. And shes my BEST friend.

YES: I have time to tease Kyle and Anthony before class

No: JC will be a complete jerk again this year

YES: Hurray for JC bullying

No: It's Jr. High. How will the teachers react to us constinly teasing the jerk-off of the school!?

I'm starting to look forward to school more and more.

I'm scaring myself. :x

Last year I was DREADING school,

And the work load this year was awful.

So it would only make sense that I'm dreading it even more.

But no,

I'm excited.

This is just too darn weird.

I'm helping out at freshman orientation today.

So I'll get my schedule.

I'm excited. :)

What I hate most about school is WAKING UP EARLY.

I am so NOT looking forward to that. D:

I am very excited.

I love finding out who my teacher is and seing the classroom and I LOVE the first week. But at my school, on the third week we start teaching. And it like, NOOOO!!!!!!!!

Also, school starts september 8th.

my school starts september 8th, too. i'm excited and also annoyed because of homework NOOOOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back