School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl#1

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]Some of you guys say that you think the school stinks...well, yes there is only a word-search, but hopefully...BanDai will add more stuff to do. Because in the TamaTalk news section, there is a post that Admin put that said you can get a computer, AND a metal from the school... and all it gave me was a text book. :blink: so maybe soon it will be updated![/SIZE]

Tamagirl#1 :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you say no? Tamagirl#1's post makes sense. :furawatchi: If it says you can get a computer and a medal from the school, and currently all you can get is a text book, then obviously, BanDai will update the school. ;)

-Tamaguy#1 ^_^

I don't know what he,s talking about, but I'll check it out :furawatchi: ;) ^_^

Look. BanDai's V.3 item/souvineir chart says that from school, you can get a COMPUTER, a MEDAL, and a TEXTBOOK. Well, right now, all that you can acheive from the TamaTown School is a TEXTBOOK. SO...obviously, in the future, BanDai will HAVE to update the school, in order to get the COMPUTER and MEDAL... :furawatchi:

-Tamaguy#1 :)

Look.  BanDai's V.3 item/souvineir chart says that from school, you can get a COMPUTER, a MEDAL, and a TEXTBOOK.  Well, right now, all that you can acheive from the TamaTown School is a TEXTBOOK.  SO...obviously, in the future, BanDai will HAVE to update the school, in order to get the COMPUTER and MEDAL... :)    

-Tamaguy#1 :p
Why do you say no?  Tamagirl#1's post makes sense. :furawatchi:   If it says you can get a computer and a medal from the school, and currently all you can get is a text book, then obviously, BanDai will update the school. :D  

-Tamaguy#1 B)
I agree completly with you!

Why do you say no? Tamagirl#1's post makes sense. :huh: If it says you can get a computer and a medal from the school, and currently all you can get is a text book, then obviously, BanDai will update the school. :ph34r:  

-Tamaguy#1 :huh:
I totally agree with you!

yeah! i agree completly!!!(even though I made this topic!) lol)

I sure hope they do update it....WAIT! they have to it's not fair

I just wanned to say BANDAI DID UPDATE THE SCHOOL!! when you click on the computer you play a "Tama typing game". And when you click on the medal you play "Clean upgame".After you win them the typing game will give you a computer and the clean up game will give you a medal.

NOTE:When you play typing game and gives you a computer that is NOT the computer like the one you can buy from the shop in your tama connection is is the ONE you store in tyhe souvinours list.

Hope this helps,

*removed: no advertising*

Yeah, I can pretty much tell Tamaguy and tamagirl are the same people. Or they are related in some bizarre way. I just know it.

Yeah, I can pretty much tell Tamaguy and tamagirl are the same people. Or they are related in some bizarre way. I just know it.
yeah! THey probably are.... But who knows? :huh: Maybe they just have a similar way of thinking? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back