Schooll

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamafox

Reaction score
:eek: :( :p :nyatchi: :) :eek: do you hate schooll tell me why,because i hate schooll

Like school a bit but i hate maths and history and p.e :nyatchi:

I'm the best writer in my class the worst multiplier in the school. :nyatchi: I do hate school.

i luv school i got a scholarship there and i think its fun and the subjects are great and we have a cake sale on fridays and i have a whole ton of great friends and we have a girly, giggly, great time!!!

Eh. I don't remember much of middle and highschool. Getting my GED at the college was good though. It's a better environment knowing that people aren't there because they're forced to be.

I enjoyed the learning aspect of school, but couldn't handle the social. Glad to be out of there, and doing something I know I want to do. You should make the most of school while you're young, though. It certainly doesn't get any easier.

I love school!!! :eek: i have a lot of friends and there is only one thing i hate... in drama club we were having auditions and we had to go up their and say "hi my name is ____ and somthing about us" so of course when it was my turn i said "Hola my name is- i am Reanna and i am in 7th grade" :( and then when it was my turn to sing i sang really soft and put the paper in front of my face... and everyone was looking at me!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!! :eek: :eek: but that was a while ago... the show is over but I STILL CAN"T BELIEVE IT!!!

ok i am done ranting now :lol: I love school. :lol:

~Reanna

DONT REMIND ME I HATE SCHOOL B) :( :D :eek: :kusatchi: LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

i hate my techer :kusatchi: MR GREENSLADE :angry:

AND I HATE MY SHCOOL SO DONT GET MY STARTED LOL LOL LOL

P.S sorry about the cap locks --opps

p.s.s i was NOT tring 2 b rude

P.S.S.S pm me and ask me stuff about shcool i wood love 2

I hate school.

I never fit in.

I never learn anything, because I know everything year sixes are supposed to learn.

There's never anything to do but play handball at recess and lunch, because our playground is concrete.

My teacher is gay (in both senses).

And worst of all, I've been placed in the dummy class this year.

I HATE MY SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

School?

Not so fun for me. >__> Like everyone else, I don't think anyone really likes school unless they REALLY fit in.

I get teased a bit.. like I get called "Emo" [WHICH IS A MUSIC GENRE..] or "Goth" or even freak which really offends me.

But, I'm over caring about what they think.

I'm obivisily not in the Popular group, and quite frankly I'm glad i'm not.

All the people who are popular in my grade are all stuck up and have no feelings for other people besides themselves. >__>

Workwise?

My class is SO BAD. I had to complain to the Prinsipal [sorry spelling] personaly about it.

The only subject I seem to enjoy is Japanese. Because I actually have an intrest in it and the teacher realises I love it.

Unlike everyone else in my class besides my friends.

Last year I used to love science. I ALWAYS looked forward to it because I had the best teacher ever.. now I have this horrible french teacher who has terrible english.

But yes. I hate school. >_<

LOL Sorry to rant on. xD.

~Mango

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back