SchoolTama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragna

Reaction score
Hello,

I've just bought a SchoolTama on ebay :angry: and I was wondering to wich Japanse Tamagotchi's it could connect. I fount some info you could connect it to a Entama, a UraTama and JukuTama. But I don't really like the Entama and Uratama (because of the mail icon, I HATE that ond the V4 and V4.5, [SIZE=12pt]actually, do the Entama and Uratama have mail??? :angry: I'm not sure anymore right now? [/SIZE]), so would rather have a Keitai or a Plus, but I want it to connect to my new SchoolTama.

I hope someone knows the answer here :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Entama and Uratama do have mail, but the good thing is you actually have to READ it, (In japanese). I think you should get an akai, it's nice with it's red pixels. :angry:

Entama and Uratama do have mail, but the good thing is you actually have to READ it, (In japanese). I think you should get an akai, it's nice with it's red pixels. B)
Isn't an Akai a Keitai with red pixels? :huh: or someting? (I'm not really known in the Japanse Tamas)

And can they connect to my SchoolTama? Because if I buy a Japanese one, I want it to connect to my SchoolTama :huh:

Well, why I was searching on the net, it says that it can connect with the uratama, entama, jukutama, tamastation and tama station 2.

I am sure that the keitai and akai only connect with the japanese phone?? :huh:

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Well, why I was searching on the net, it says that it can connect with the uratama, entama, jukutama, tamastation and tama station 2.
I am sure that the keitai and akai only connect with the japanese phone?? :huh:

Please correct me if I am wrong.
Ah to bad B) I really don't like the mail thing on the V4 and V4.5 and also don't like the special point system. I LOVE mij V3's. So I thought a Keitai would be the perfect choice. But it doesn't connect to my SchoolTama :hitodetchi:

Then I just have to buy a keitai just for fun :pochitchi:

Whats a TamaStation? Something like a Kakeibo? :huh:

The School Tama, is it called? I thought it was TamaSuku. Like megaman said, you have to read the mail in the Ura and Entama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back