scratches on tamagotchi screens

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

help!! i was trying to put these little jewels on my tama and i was using gorilla glue. i accidentally got some on the screen... i tried to get it off with water, but it had already dried on!!! :D but before that, (it was a couple months.. maybe like, 2) i had scratched the screen with these rocks.

Is there a way to get all that off without trying to replacing the screen??? PLEASE HELP!!

I dont think you can get the scratches off , how bad are they? and the glue , get a screw driver ( flat head ) and try to pry it off. In the future , take better care of your tama.

Try taking some polishing wax and putting it on the screen for the scratches. For the glue, it comes off eventually.

ok.. i'll try the polishing wax to see if it will work. but i used gorilla glue and u no how that is..

Well, the scratches are like getting a white pen, and marking it.. but its not white. the mark is sort of in the middle, but mostly to the right. i saw this scratches romover for glasses on TV once.. but the commercial naver came back on again for me to get the number...

Anyways, Thanx 4 the advice!!

Btw, ~> Mo<~ , i have been taking excellent care of my tama now.. i even have the protecter around it!! :) ;)

well, i have scratches on mine, and i tried (it seemed like,) EVERYTHING!! i even tried SCRAtCHING i t off!! i was DESPERATE!! idk wat 2 do...

My Grandfather owns a bussenuse w/ Glass and stuff im sure he can fix it!

Heres the addres -

Place - Crystal Work Shop

Postal code 02561

Sagamore hope it helps!

I hope u can wait till Next Sunday or Momday or Tuesday

Dont worry ill get him not to Charge anything it wont cost a penny

\

ps. Dont Worry Were not Rapists lol ^_^

wait, hold on tho... kevin, where is ur grandfather's shop?? cuz i probably can,, but i need to know where it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back