scratches on your tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i only get really really really really (you get the idea) small scratches on the screen =).

Yes, I do get scratches on my tama but not on the screen. Its just a little scuffed up :)

On my new Music Star toy I found scratches in the back, on the lid that covers the battery. WHO SCRATCHED IT?!? :( ;)

I wasn't warned and bought a TMGC+C. If you get scratches on your screen it WILL TOTALLY mess it up! :eek: You can't see anything! IT SUCKS!!! :angry: :( Does anyone know where to buy that scratch remover stuff? :huh: I really need it! Otherwise, the color tamagotchi is AWESOME! :) :lol:

i voted yes, but only one of my tamas has scratches, my oldest one, the psycho colors v4. it's just a little scuffed around the edges, but i just added jewels to the antenna, so that distracts from the scratched paint!

MY MUSIC STAR WAS N E W!!!!!!!!! AND THERE WERE ALREADY SCRATCHES ON IT!!!!!!!! :huh: B) :D :D :D :D SOOO MAD!!

My old pink V1 has quite a few scratches all over it, but not on the screen so much. My others are a lot smoother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back