Scratches -.-'

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phobic

Reaction score
I hate scratches. They annoy me, and they make me really mad, so mad that I'll even stop playing with my tamagotchi sometimes.

I'm so weird about things.

Do scratches annoy anyone else the same way..?

I hate them on the screen the most, on the back, some come that way and you can't do anything about it.

I also hate hairs getting into the screen, and dust, and dirt.

But then again, how do you get hair, dust and dirt into you're tamagotchi screen?

Tamagotchis are just accidentprone.

-.-'

Lol, yes. I'm currently playing with my V3, and I got a scratch on the screen, and I was thinking about not playing with it anymore :D

But thankfully I got over that :]

Scratches. They're horrible.

I have a scratch on one of my V1s screens. And I'm a perfectionist- especially with my Tamagotchi. If I accidentally drop it, even on a carpet, I'll freak out and check it all over to see if there's any damage. Imagine what I was like when I discovered a scratch on my screen after I dropped it on rocky pavement :D

Sadly, there's nothing I can do about the scratch unless I switch the screen with a different one. And it's not just a little scratch either; it's more of a huge gash across the top Dx

Scratches,most people don't make a big deal out of them but I realy hate them too.

I hate the ones that are in the screen and there is no way to get them out.I also hate the hairs aswell,darn scratches!

Scratches. They're horrible.
I have a scratch on one of my V1s screens. And I'm a perfectionist- especially with my Tamagotchi. If I accidentally drop it, even on a carpet, I'll freak out and check it all over to see if there's any damage. Imagine what I was like when I discovered a scratch on my screen after I dropped it on rocky pavement :(

Sadly, there's nothing I can do about the scratch unless I switch the screen with a different one. And it's not just a little scratch either; it's more of a huge gash across the top Dx
Im the exact same. Even if it's on my lap, and I move a little bit and I hear the chain tap againest the screen, I pick it up, inspect it, give a big sigh of relief and put it in a safe place.

;)

>_>

My friends little sis dropped hers one time and it killed it completely XD I wanted the dead shell cause it was purdy, but she wanted to keep it D:

OOOOhhh I hate scratches...... And nasty fingerprints on the screen... GRODY MAN!

I have this v4.5 thats I havent used since last Christmas that I really like now.... yeah... I polish it with a glasses rag/cloth/cleaner thing yeah..... I'm crazy XD I WANT SHINY TAMS! xD

I hate scratches.....

I do the same, I always keep my music star in a box so that it doesnt get accidently knocked off my desk or something.

It's really weird. The one thing I do to protect the screen is I cut a peice of a nintendo DS protecter and stuck it onto my tama screen but I'll take it off when I'm playing with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back