Screen frozen?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sandiasunset

Reaction score
Help!

My daughter has a tamagotchi (v3 I think). SHe has only had it 9 days, and for some reason the screen seems to be frozen and the buttons won't work!

It is stuck on the "Sound? On Off" screen. I get no responce out of the ABC buttons, I"ve removed the batteries, hit reset.....Nothing. It just keeps coming back to "Sound? On Off"

My 10yo is rather upset. Any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks!

Dana

Silly question- how would I go about doing that? Is there a link on the tamagotchi website? Or is there a special e-mail address for complaints/problems?

This is turning into a mystery.

I checked both the website and the instructions and can't find any contact info.

Hmmm.....

Are you sure its not dead? Or did the battery run out early? (sometimes they do)

Nope, not dead. after messing around with it for a while I finally got it to go back to the tamagotchi- but she is still there (with her baby)

*shrug*

everythign seems normal now.

Strange.

Thanks for the help!

Help!
My daughter has a tamagotchi (v3 I think). SHe has only had it 9 days, and for some reason the screen seems to be frozen and the buttons won't work!

It is stuck on the "Sound? On Off" screen. I get no responce out of the ABC buttons, I"ve removed the batteries, hit reset.....Nothing. It just keeps coming back to "Sound? On Off"

My 10yo is rather upset. Any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks!

Dana
It's a glitch. It happened on my mini tamagotchi version so all you have to do is reset it.

Nope, not dead. after messing around with it for a while I finally got it to go back to the tamagotchi- but she is still there (with her baby)

*shrug*

everythign seems normal now.

Strange.

Thanks for the help!
It's good to hear that it's working again, sandiasunset.

//CS

BanDai's email is: [email protected].

You are very unfortunate you've gotten a glitch so early. Tamagotchi v3 is very glitchy and the battery life is shorter. Thank God I have a v1!

v1s are not glitchy at all. There's the occasional glitch, like when you go to your friend list and press b to view info about the friend it may simply go on to the next friend. But that's about all. Unfortunately, you cannot buy v1s anymore.

Try pressing 'Reset', then pressing b until the Tamagotchi is back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back