Screen protector suggestions?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi everybody! While I've been a quiet member of the tama community for over a decade now, I've only just recently started heavily investing in my Tamagotchis again. After an unfortunate, minor scuffing incident with my english iDL, I am now looking to better protect my tamas! :D

So.. my question to you guy is this: For those of you who use screen protectors, what brands would you recommend? At the moment, I'm using Zagg's InvisibleShield. However, they aren't the cheapest and distort the screen because of minor bubbles. I'm looking for the soft, pliable kind, possibly the kinds that stick with static cling rather than adhesive.

Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated! I'm going to be ordering my first Tamagotchi P's soon and I don't want another mishap like with my poor iDL. Dx

I just use normal phone screen protectors and I think they work just fine. You don't have to spend a lot on it. :)

normal phone screen protectors 4 life

i just buy the first phone screen protector my eyes land on to be honest lol

they work perfectly!

Thanks guys! You guys have made my search a lot easier. After working at Best Buy for almost 3 years and always recommending Zagg shields for phones, I figured they'd work on Tama screens too.. yeah, not so much. Right now my iDL still has the Zagg shield on and it has ugly bubbles under it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back