Screen Shots

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

newpep

Reaction score
hi peps!

you know sometimes when you go on some tama websites and you find screen shots of the tamas screen.

It has a gray backround with black dots to form the tama.

Do you know what i mean?

Its not an actual picture screen shot by a camera but its made by computer.

Where do you find them?

Well, you can look in all different tama websites, you are bountd to find one somethme really soon! I'll post here or PM you if I happen to run into any!

Are you looking for those pictures or are you wanting to know how to make pictures like that? :mellow:

It would be nice if there were programs like that around but there really aren't. I had a program that made those pictures in any resolution. It was great but very hard to use. (My dad created the program in Perl) I have since lost it though.

I have heard that people make pictures like that in their Paint program or other basic graphics programs. I have no idea how. :wub:

all you do is go on a website with a tamagotchi like that and copy the one you want then open paint and go onto image up the top and click on attributes make sure your on pixels and make sure your width and hieght are both on 100 then go back onto the web page and copy the one u want again ( just in case! ) and paste it by right clicking or going onto edit then paste then save this to a name you will remember and onto jpeg. or gif. then when you choose your avatar instead of getting one from there album thingys go onto where u download from coimputer files go onto where you saved it such as shared documents or something like that and then click update avatar and wah laa one of your avies u asked about!

:mellow: :wub: :( ;) :D :D :D

go on www.tamagotchi.com/

then click on fan connexion

theres 1 website on there that has them but im not sure which

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back