Screen Visibility

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenRita

Reaction score
Is it just me or like, is the screen of a V4 easier to see than a V5? My V5 almost always seems to get caught in this like- shadow when I get light on it, makes it kinda hard to see. My V4 hasn't had a single issue with anything like that. Idk it's nothing important I just- i'm just thinkin about it now that I'm holding the both of them right now. Anyone else notice that?

If I recall correctly you should be able to adjust the Contrast on the V5 by Holding B and C. Might only work when the clock is up though.

If I recall correctly you should be able to adjust the Contrast on the V5 by Holding B and C. Might only work when the clock is up though.
I do that a lot, it only makes it harder to see IMO.... I just think the screen is too dark in general. Maybe it's the background? Idk.

I've been running a 4.5 and 5 alongside each other recently, and yeah, the V5's a little harder to see. The contrast adjust helps, but I'm with you in that it goes from 'kinda faded' to 'everything is dark' really fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back