Screen went black on V2?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shopgirl998

Reaction score
I've had my v2 since I was 10 years old. I'm 21 now and I started up my v2 a couple days ago and the tamagotchi ran normally until the screen went totally black without the battery sign on it. It still made it's usual noises when I pressed the buttons but nothing else was happening. I tried hitting the reset button and it was still black. I took out the brand new battery I just put in and put it back in and everything was back to normal. Does this happen often when tamagotchis get old?

Hmmm, must be something blocking the contacts. I'm not really sure what the exact problem is, but maybe try opening it up and using a damp q-tip with alcohol, swab it all over in case any dust or gunk is blocking something?

Hmmm, must be something blocking the contacts. I'm not really sure what the exact problem is, but maybe try opening it up and using a damp q-tip with alcohol, swab it all over in case any dust or gunk is blocking something?
I'll definitely try that if it happens again! It hasn't happened since but it was so odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back