Sea monkeys! 8D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorkfish04

Reaction score
lol is anyone into sea monkeys? i just bought 3 packages of them and will be setting out to buy more soon

Last edited by a moderator:
I never had them, but my sister used to be literally obsessed with them. lol. I didn't know they were even still around! I'll have to let her know now. :)

lol i made a youtube video when i put mine in the water x3

i'm currently obsessed with them and working on a new up-to-date website for them.

OH EM JEEBUZ I luff sea monkeys!!! (goes into fangirl spasm despite the fact that I am a male) I had them when I was lik 9, I loved them! they were the coolest thing ever.

XD the fan girl spasm even though you're a male part made me burst out in laughter. XD that was hilarious. you sir, have made my day.

Never have them, but they sound fun. I'm sure my fish would also enjoy eating them, lol. (then again, there's not much my fish don't enjoy eating... if there's a lot of food, they'll literally eat it all and be obese for a few hours, like their stomachs grow twice their size, it's hilarious)

I used to have them when I was a kid, I've been wanting to at least buy one package for awhile n_n

I lurv SeaMonkey's. I'm gonna go get me some ASAP. B/C I really want a fishy----but these are WAY cooler. My kitty ate my last ones(um 2yrs ago)

Should I get a fish aqaurium and put 'em in it?

Or just use the litttle tank that comes with it?

I wannna get a big tank so I can personalize it.

What's your website && I need ta find your YouTube. I think there's a link*looks up*---oh gotta post this.

I don't have any, but once I start on Zoology 2(one of the science projects involves raising Sea Monkeys!) I'll be able to get them. :eek:

SEA MONKEYS!!!!

I love sea monkeys!

My cousin had some,but unfortunately they died!

I lurv SeaMonkey's. I'm gonna go get me some ASAP. B/C I really want a fishy----but these are WAY cooler. My kitty ate my last ones(um 2yrs ago)
Should I get a fish aqaurium and put 'em in it?

Or just use the litttle tank that comes with it?

I wannna get a big tank so I can personalize it.

What's your website && I need ta find your YouTube. I think there's a link*looks up*---oh gotta post this.
//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
i'm going to be putting up another video of a tank i just hatched today. the purifyer packets have sea monkey eggs in them so you have them hatched before you put the egg packet in. so be cafeful! there's babies in there!

you should use the tank it came with, otherwise they'll get lost in a big tank and die. it's too much room for them if they have a big tank. i wanted to do a big tank too so i think i'm going to get a bunch of regular brine shrimp eggs to put in one. i have a 10 gallon and i saw videos of people who have 10 gallon tanks FILLED with them.

https://seamonkeymadness.webs.com/

there's my site, i just started making it last night so not everything is put up yet. i'm going to have care sheets and commonly asked questions listed too n_n

best place to buy the sea monkeys is at toys r us, but if you're lucky walmart has them in stock for 5 bucks. but the tank is crap!

I used to have some when I was 10. I had soo many, I tried to name them all.. couldn't tell them apart though :eek:

i want to get more of them XD my goal is to get many different tank styles!

Once I tried to raise some, in a plastic cashews jar. It didn't work out so well. They might have lived fairly long if they didn't mysteriously disappear while I was on 2 weeks of summer vacation. xP

edit; grammar fix

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back