Second Accounts.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I do. My cousin gave me hers, for personal reasons. I never use it though.

The other ones are mine, but the problem is, because I forget alot.

I swear, I forget the username, password, and my email password.

I think I have severe forgetfulness. ._.

- xd3vilx

No, but I still want everyone to call me PokéyxKz, because the username "Crikeys" got old for me already.

Yes, I want to make life hard.

fridgos - September 2005 to May 2007

Lunatone O.O - May 2007 to November 2007

Ura Togetchi - November 2007 to Now :(

I have a second account.

I made it back in 2006 when the site was having issues. Random accounts were being frozen, people weren't able to log in, and it was just a mess. I made it so that if one of my accounts froze, it would be my mule and not my main.

Luckily the freezing was temporary though xP

I had a different account a few months ago and I found I was logged out one day, and I forgot my password. I couldn't get an email with my password because since then I had changed my email address.

Yeah, it sucks. That other account had over 1500 posts... I am going to make sure I don't forget my password!

I also had a different account way back when I first joined in December 2006 (Mimitchi Rulz!), but I just got sick of it and made the account above. Unfortunately, if I ever wanted to go back, I have tried so many things my password could be and I still haven't figured it out.

I swear I have the memory of a goldfish :D

psh. i have, like, eight or so.

sometimes, i'll post in he same topic twice.

on one of them my friend ruined m rep, i i don't go on that one any more :3

and another one, my firt one, i was being really crappy and rude to everyone, and my friend was going on it and like, MAJORLY breakin' the rules, so i don't go on that one either.

so on active accounts, that makes,,, oh yeah, 6.

but i don't want to post the usernames or anything. that wouldn't be very elusive.

I was HSM-Gotchi but,meh,I don't like HSM much anymore. It's weird,I got hooked on Harry Potter when I joined as HSM-Gotchi,and now that I'm Harry-Potter-Gotchi,I'm hooked on HMC!!! (Howl's Moving Castle) I just can't get the names right can I? lol

I was HSM-Gotchi but,meh,I don't like HSM much anymore. It's weird,I got hooked on Harry Potter when I joined as HSM-Gotchi,and now that I'm Harry-Potter-Gotchi,I'm hooked on HMC!!! (Howl's Moving Castle) I just can't get the names right can I? lol
Maybe instead of picking a name that suits your likings, pick a name that means something to you or describes your personality.

That way you wont have to change it if your interests change xP

I have a second account.
I made it back in 2006 when the site was having issues. Random accounts were being frozen, people weren't able to log in, and it was just a mess. I made it so that if one of my accounts froze, it would be my mule and not my main.

Luckily the freezing was temporary though xP
Your mule totally owned.

Actually, when didn't it?

I've had emmy299, Pyonchitchi Girl, Zoriia, Zoria The Dark Demon Lion... and a few more if I can recall. This is my last account. My original account, Emmy299, just didn't suit me anymore. Dragon Tales was getting odd. xD

My new name suits me. My name. I would still use Zoriia, but I dunno. I just dislike that account now.

No this is my only one cuz I don't really need another one. It gets confusing cuz then nobody knows who you are.

No not really but I was gone for a while then I came back and I was a whole different Missbehave because I was a little older, a goth and obsessed with harp seals!
Ignore that. This is my second account because I was a bit immature on Missbehave so I made a fresh new start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back