Secret Character discovered

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is there new characters?!

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• maybe

• so

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i saw it if u click the link above to the japemse site then click that first tama pic after you scroll down a bit u will see it

so ur sayin dat u mated a teenager nd adult nd u got a fish kl but i fink ur tama mite of gone mb a bit wierd den but i guess evry 1s tama is different :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
No WAY!! The only special character I got was a ninja, which I heard was rare, but who knows. So a fish, how awkward.

I agree if it is true it's pretty cool

I'm on my 6th generation:

Lesli

3yr

25 lb

1 tranning

girl

has no friends :)

talk to u guys later

WOW!! this topic is really old

I personally think that their is no fish char. But i could be wrong. Infact, tryson (sp?) hasnt been on tamatalk for quite some time now.... so i dont think we will ever find out....

(off topic post)

No WAY!! The only special character I got was a ninja, which I heard was rare, but who knows?
tamagotchifan911The "ninja" is a Gozarutchi. Its what you get instead of a Maskitchi if youre on a even generation. So if you had been on an odd generation, you would have gotten Maskitchi.

Also, good grammar! Maybe I sound like your teacher,(or boss, depends on who I'm talking to) but me, you, and a couple others are the only ones who use good grammar. I'm glad to see someone else who cares about grammar.

the only real secret chars of tamaconnexion are Ojitchi, Otokitchi and Oyajitchi.
for get Oyajitchi you must to merryed Otokitchi and Ojitchi.
and Nazotchi. :angry:

I believe tyson_02 and =Dash beacause if 2 people saw it then it must be real.

Wait... somebody posted the same kind of topic on flint26's site, Tamarealm!

Jappyx, this is old. I agree.

And fishgotchi can't be real.

wait...hang on a sec. tyson where are you? come on. are u there? ;) hellooooooooooooooooooooo?

anyways nice chattin with yall.

YAY TAMAGOTCHIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D ^_^ :) :p

Ares my oniontchi....your my favorite! i love ya

I don't believe about the teen & adult having a tama-baby OR the fish thing! if it is true, how come it's never happened to any-one else!!! :wub: ^_^ B) :D :wacko: :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back