SECRET CHARACTER

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ritathinkspink

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt] HEY I REALLY WANT TO GET A MAKIKO SO DOES THAT MEAN I HAVE TO GET LIKE A YOUNG MEMETCHI IN ORDER FOR ME TO GET IT? AND IF YES... PLZ TELL ME HOW TO GET A MEMETCHI!!! THANK YOU!!! [/SIZE]

As long as you get a female in the Meme family, meaning Young Memetchi ( :D ) or Itchigotchi ( :lol: ) then all you have to do is focus hard on your art/fashion points, like Tamaroxyoursox said. Also make sure you choose Ms. Flower as your school teacher!

To give you the best possibility of getting either a Young Memetchi or Itchigotchi in the teenage years, focus on arts/fashion points all the time. Keep playing games even when your tamagotchi is a baby, and keep bringing it to preschool (and keep playing games with it) when it is a toddler.

Good luck!! :ph34r:

As long as you get a female in the Meme family, meaning Young Memetchi ( :D ) or Itchigotchi ( :lol: ) then all you have to do is focus hard on your art/fashion points, like Tamaroxyoursox said.  Also make sure you choose Ms. Flower as your school teacher!
To give you the best possibility of getting either a Young Memetchi or Itchigotchi in the teenage years, focus on arts/fashion points all the time.  Keep playing games even when your tamagotchi is a baby, and keep bringing it to preschool (and keep playing games with it) when it is a toddler.

Good luck!!  :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
You must get a Young Memetchi or Ichiogtchi first. Get a lot of style/fashion points. After it is Memetchi, get 50 intelligence points, 350 style/fashion points and 50 social/kindness points. That will get you Makiko! Good luck! :blink:

I wish they had special characters for all the teens! I have a Tensaritchi, but when I did get a teen in the Meme family, it was a boy, so no Makiko for me. :ichigotchi:

:D Do you really need a Memetchi to get a Makiko? :huh: What character do you need to get a Tensaitchi or a Nonbiritchi? Please help me, because Im desperate to get a Tensaitchi or a Nonbiritchi. :D

As long as you get a female in the Meme family, meaning Young Memetchi ( :furawatchi: ) or Itchigotchi ( :furawatchi: ) then all you have to do is focus hard on your art/fashion points, like Tamaroxyoursox said. Also make sure you choose Ms. Flower as your school teacher!
To give you the best possibility of getting either a Young Memetchi or Itchigotchi in the teenage years, focus on arts/fashion points all the time. Keep playing games even when your tamagotchi is a baby, and keep bringing it to preschool (and keep playing games with it) when it is a toddler.

Good luck!! :furawatchi:
I was just wondering how you chose your school teacher? :furawatchi:

Ya....you must have memetchi to get makiko (GIRL), Mametchi to get tensaitchi and kuchipation to get nonbiritchi (Both BOY). I think if u want this special character you got to get enought skill points needed when the matchmaker start to look for you...cos i try it before.....when i still trying to get enough skill point after the match maker look for my tama and i have reject it when got enough my tama wont evolve even after a day.....

But i got my memetchi enough skill points when they are 5yrs old before the matchmaker look for them, they evolve into makiko within few secs when i got enough skill points......

You can only choose yr teacher when u are teen and when u go to the icon that can go work when the turtle teacher come out and you dun want him and u want flower teacher just press button A and the turtle teacher will walk away and the flower teacher will come out....and u press B when u confirm......

I don't really think it matters that much which toddler you get. As a teenager, your Tama has to be either a Yangu Memetchi or an Ichigotchi. Just raise Style points...make sure they're higher than Intelligence and Kindness...take good care of it...Don't think weight can be too high...well, you should get it if you just follow that :D

yeah I really want a Makiko too and no you don't need that particular kind of teen, just one in the meme family, and just an adult from the meme family too, and then you need to get 450 and points in all, and 350 points come from sparkles and then your tama will evolve ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back