Secret characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~TamagardenGurl~

Reaction score
I was browsing the web looking for a good character chart and i saw how to get Oyajitchi! okay, this is what it said, it said that if you get to oldies, a boy and a girl, and get them to mate, then their chilr would be Oyajitchi! he'd strat as a baby the n skip the toddler and teenager stages then he'd turn into Oyajitchi! Nazotchi, it is rumored that if you have a boy or gilr tamagotci and you give it no snacks, it will turn into Nazotchi! does anyone know for sure?

Oyajitchi - yes, it's true. I've done it a couple of times.

Here are the parents Ojitchi (father) and Otokitchi (mother) https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?act=p...id=1832&count=y

And here are their sons Oyajitchi (with children of their own now): https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?act=p...id=1833&count=y

Those photos are on Japanese Tamagotchi models called KeiTama, but the same thing works on other models.

Nazotchi - no. He is not a playable / achievable character. He appears only as the mailman, or a proxy (when you connect two different version Tamagotchis, and one has a character that does not exist on the other, it will show up as Nazotchi.)

Last edited by a moderator:
You get oldies to mate the same way you do with two adults. Just keep connecting them, or just use Love potion. After about 24 hours of connecting the Tamagotchies should get married!

Also Nazotchi :furawatchi: is only accesable if you debug it. I wouldn't do this on your favorite Tamagotchi as it could break forever!!! :D

Hope I helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!! :wacko:

You get oldies to mate the same way you do with two adults. Just keep connecting them, or just use Love potion. After about 24 hours of connecting the Tamagotchies should get married!Also Nazotchi :D is only accesable if you debug it. I wouldn't do this on your favorite Tamagotchi as it could break forever!!! :p

Hope I helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!! :D
oh right! thats how u do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back