Secret Characters?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamaguy 20

Reaction score
When my Violetchi went on the dating show, the Matchimaker didn't appear, but a chubby-looking dude DID. He presented a guy that looks like the sun, but he's not on the character list. Violetchi then turned into a Mamametchi, but the father turned into a planetchi, ALSO not on the character list. They had a daughter an Iwatchi, but she turned into a Hoshitchi, looks like a star, ALSO not on the character list. Can anyone explain these occurences?

I didn't know there was a character chart. Can you add the link here so I can look at it? I have heard of those charcters before, they aren't secret as far as I'm concerned. Hope I helped! :nazotchi:

I think they're apart of another family. I'm pretty sure it's called the 'space family'. I don't think that they're special....... :nazotchi:

When my Violetchi went on the dating show, the Matchimaker didn't appear, but a chubby-looking dude DID. He presented a guy that looks like the sun, but he's not on the character list. Violetchi then turned into a Mamametchi, but the father turned into a planetchi, ALSO not on the character list. They had a daughter an Iwatchi, but she turned into a Hoshitchi, looks like a star, ALSO not on the character list. Can anyone explain these occurences?
uh..... its a little too confusing! :ichigotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back