Secret Characters!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchicheerleader

Reaction score
How do you get the 2 secret characters on v6 music star?

Bandai said there was 2 secret characters, does anybody have them, how?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you mean like Kuromametchi and Makkio? I got Kuromaetchi on the Music Star. I don't know why and how, but I as just asking.

Do you mean like Kuromametchi and Makkio? I got Kuromaetchi on the Music Star. I don't know why and how, but I as just asking.
No, there normal now. There are two new ones, they look like they are famous music star characters, I wonder how to get them! Maybe through Makiko and kuromamaetchi!

The three main characters Mametchi,Memetchi,and Kuchipatchi are the characters that are supposed to become secret characters.Try maxing all the skill points to 999 with one of the main characters.

I think the characters Tamagotchicheerleader were thinking about are the ones under "Secret Characters" on Music City. (To see them, go into your apartment and click on the right TV.)

Unfortunately I don't have a Music Star yet (though I'm considering getting one) so I can't give any information.

^ Shes right (girl?)

The characters I believe are shown in the front part of Music City. Theres a girl with long yellow hair, and I think she's holding a mic. I think shes one. Theres also this guy that has brownish air that has kind of a curl at the end, hes also int the front

Here:

https://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/tamabrenda/dv-1.png

The circled ones I believe are the secret characters.

The three main characters Mametchi,Memetchi,and Kuchipatchi are the characters that are supposed to become secret characters.Try maxing all the skill points to 999 with one of the main characters.
I did that but nothing happened

No-one quite knows how to get the secret characters yet.

Maxing the main character's stats is a well known thing, but as you can see, it hasn't proven anything.

When someone discovers it, they will probably post it somewhere on TT.

Until then, we'll just have to guess on how to get them.

^ Shes right (girl?)The characters I believe are shown in the front part of Music City. Theres a girl with long yellow hair, and I think she's holding a mic. I think shes one. Theres also this guy that has brownish air that has kind of a curl at the end, hes also int the front

Here:

https://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/tamabrenda/dv-1.png

The circled ones I believe are the secret characters.
Yes, I believe you are correct! If you go to the "Log in Characters" box at the top, click on the "Secret Character" tab!

i saw something about aquiring the 'Destiny Star' for boys and girls on music city. seeing as a lot of us seem to be focusing on this partictular topic, a bet if we work together, at least one of us can aquire a destiny star. lets get to it!

If you give a boy's destiny star to a boy, he will turn into Dreamitchi. If you give the Girls' Destiny Star to a girl (Cana be any even a Masktchi or Kunoitchi), and it will transform into Dazzilitchi.

yah who agrees with me that there should be a place to sell the stuff you don't need any more on tamagotchi music city!

THE SECRECT CHARECTERS ARE DREAMITCHI (BOY) AND DAZILITCHI(GIRL) I have the codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back