secret charecter

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
ok..so i have the panda faced toddler on my v.4 when i get a new v4.5 and i conected them...heres the wieard part when i go to see their their friend stats and insted of my toddler the mailman is there! :p .then when i conect them to give each other presents my toddler goes up the screen and in the screen of my new one the mailman is there :D WHAT DO I DO :p :(

The mailman is a character called a Nazarotchi. Since the V4.5 has new characters that the V4 doesn't have, your character can't show up correctly in the V4 so it shows up as the "mailman" character. There's nothing wrong with your Tamas, it's just that since the characters don't exist in V4 it can't show them.

This is because some other tamagotchis have characters that others don't so when you connect ur character changes but unless its na glitch it changes back its normal you don't need to worri

hope i helped ;)

i thinkit is a glitch you have , but i would keep it because to have a mailman is cool.

I wish i had that ! :(

We've already figured out the problem, Sweetnsassy. Sailorchibi didn't actually have her Tama turn into the mailman for good, just while it was in another Tamagotchi's screen. There's no way she could keep it as that character.

i agree with you both having nazarotchi is preety cool since hes a secret charcter but i can't keep them ;)

i know how you feel it ihappens to me too :mametchi: but don't worry i know what it is all it is is your friend is a stranger to your other tamagotchi right now!! :ichigotchi: but that is o.k just keep connecting and pretty soon it won't come up with the mailman every time you connect good luck!! :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi:

Sorry, I realized I spelled Nazotchi wrong but I can't edit it now.

yes thats happeneed when my v3 connected with a v1. nothing is wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back