"Secret" Codes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoebe

Reaction score
Sometimes when I try to get the shopkeeper to take a code, it just beeps after I've pressed the A button twice, and won't even go to that funny face that will accept a code. I've used the codes before, but now it seems every time I try he just rejects it.

Is there any special time that this works?

It's a V2, 6 years old, and I have 9999 points.

Maybe your "Items" list is full or maybe its your "Treats" list.

If so try eating some treats and using some of your items.

Thanks, Molly.

Every time I use an item, I still keep it!

Is there any list of what items you keep after using and what items you use up and don't have any more?

I finally got it to use an item so it went away and the secret code worked, but I put in the code for a dressup costume and got a stuffed animal instead.

Sometimes when I try to get the shopkeeper to take a code, it just beeps after I've pressed the A button twice, and won't even go to that funny face that will accept a code. I've used the codes before, but now it seems every time I try he just rejects it.Is there any special time that this works?

It's a V2, 6 years old, and I have 9999 points.
yeah, i ran into that problem...

you have too many items and/or too many treats.

i had too many items, so i trashed a couple.

molli01's advice is 100% accurate.

i believe that the tama can hold 30 or so treats and 30 or so items.

id also like to ask tamatalk members to READ the stuff b4 you answer. it seems quite apparent that phoebe knows how to enter the codes..

i know what your problem iz it won't work because u probally did all your codes all ready and if that izn't it than u didn't have enough points to get them :rolleyes: :angry:

well, i had another idea..

if you are sure you are doing the codes correctly and you are able to type it in [he gets that unhappy face] then it doesnt work then if the sounds off turn it on. it might help cuz my parents hate the sound and always make me turn it off so i need to turn it on so that i can hear when you start punching in the code..

cuz sometimes i press a one too many times and that screws up the code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back