Secret Codes....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamileun

Reaction score
What is the difference between passwords and secret codes? I know passwords enable you to get souvenirs(which are useless, as the tama can't eat or play with them), but how do I get secret codes to enable me to buy new foods for the tama? Are they in-game things?

Also, do tamas have to be adults to be able to travel?

What is the difference between passwords and secret codes? I know passwords enable you to get souvenirs(which are useless, as the tama can't eat or play with them), but how do I get secret codes to enable me to buy new foods for the tama? Are they in-game things?
Also, do tamas have to be adults to be able to travel?
yes, you have to be an adult to travel, be sure to have pencil and pencil to write the password that is given when you travel to enter into the travel agency in tamatown.

you can find codes here, there is also codes in my website. click my website in my signature,Tamacraze101. 'A' button is the button all the way to the left 'B' button is the button in the middle 'C' button is the button all the way to the right

To enter the codes:

1)go to the shop and stay where you see the guy with the sign saying shop, stay there.

2) keep pressin the 'A' button very quick until the guys expression changes.

3)then enter the codes according to the buttons

hope i helped

sincerely,Tamapal3000

Oh wow, thank you very much! And yes <3

This site is so great, I never expected to get such a quick response <3 *goes to see the codes*

Hey, can the tama actually play with the items it gets from the secret shop codes? I can't, but should it be an adult?

Thanks XD Also, may I ask more? You're really great <3

If I have a young mametchi, will it definitely turn into Mametchi when it evolves?

I understand that there's a way to manipulate what character you get by paying certain attention to the tama's stats, feeding it certain things.

also, can you breed a tama without the use of another tama player?

Thanks XD Also, may I ask more? You're really great <3
If I have a young mametchi, will it definitely turn into Mametchi when it evolves?

I understand that there's a way to manipulate what character you get by paying certain attention to the tama's stats, feeding it certain things.

also, can you breed a tama without the use of another tama player?
no, a young mametchi will not definately turn into a mametchi, like a young mimitchi will not definately turn into a mimitchi.

yes, you can breed without having another person that plays tamagotchi. there is the matchmaker. she comes and pairs up your tamagotchi with another and your tamagotchi will mate with the tamagotchi she set you up with.the matchmaker comes at 5yr old or 6yr old and up, but she will not come when your tamagotchi turns into an oldie.the matchmaker comes at 10:30am, 3:00pm, and 7:00pm. you can set the time to 1 minute before one of these times and she will come but you must be about 5yr old and up. the matchmaker usually come to my tamagotchi at 7yr old.sometimes she wont come when you set the time to one minute before these times. that just means she is not coming yet. she will come at 6yr old. if u dont see her at 6yr old, she will come at 7yr old.

hope i helped

sincerely,Tamapal3000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back