Secret Tama's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaft9000

Reaction score
My tama is 1yr old and has his training bar full. I know that there are different secret tamas but how r my chances at getting one and witch one will i get

There are no secret characters that I am aware of in either V1 or V2. Some people classify the characters available through debugging as secret however, you cannot get these characters without debugging your tamagotchi and therefore are not secret.

*Moved :huh: by Bell Sprout: Better fits in Help For New Owners :( *

If it's a V2, then there are "secret" characters, five of them to be exact. Actually, they're just characters that BanDai probably didn't name. I got the whale guy after taking horrid care of my Nikatchi once... :wacko:

I've got a V2 one and i've gotten a secret character today and i just got it today!! it's in the toddler stage and it looks like a star

That whale thing is not a secret character either.

I don't believe there can technically be secret characters because Bandai never released an official growth chart. It's impossible to say what is a secret character.

I'm playing with two characters that are not on any site. They seem to be Deka characters but on these V2 tamas are completely playable. They were not on the V1. Maybe they are secret characters?

One is a tamagotchi character. It looks like a tamagotchi!

The other is a capsule pill.

There are two other of these characters. The burgertchi (looks like a hamburger) He is the Lotteria guy then there's this tripple buildings guy. I can't say if those are secret characters though becuase that Bandai never released a chart! It's kind of frusterating. :furawatchi:

That whale thing is not a secret character either. 

I don't believe there can technically be secret characters because Bandai never released an official growth chart. It's impossible to say what is a secret character.

I'm playing with two characters that are not on any site. They seem to be Deka characters but on these V2 tamas are completely playable. They were not on the V1. Maybe they are secret characters?

One is a tamagotchi character. It looks like a tamagotchi!

The other is a capsule pill.

There are two other of these characters. The burgertchi (looks like a hamburger) He is the Lotteria guy then there's this tripple buildings guy. I can't say if those are secret characters though becuase that Bandai never released a chart! It's kind of frusterating. :ph34r:

Oh...sorry... :wacko: I just call those five unnamed V2 characters "secret" because no one knows their names. Only BanDai knows! No fair!

I hope they come out with a V2 growth chart soon. I need to know the names of the five unnamed V2 characters. :mimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back