Secret

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rc42381

Reaction score
B) Ok here it comes B) each tama has it's own favorite food! B) it also hates one food! :D one of my tamas had one happy heart. I feed him a pinapple. and WAM it had full happy hearts! :D I forgot what food it doesn't like but if you feed it that food it will lose all it's happy hearts :D and when you feed it it's favorite food, it does a little dance! :blink: just thought you might like to know :lol: OH! :eek: if you find out any tama's favorite food or worse food either post, pm me, or both :eek: hope that helps! ;) ;) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
mine loves cherries and hates dough nuts. type obotchi. :)

I haven't found my tamas fave food yet, Mainly cause I have 5 tamas the v1 doesn't have a fave food obviously. so 4 have a fave food I can't find

Last edited by a moderator:
mine loves soda and hates bannanas its not really a secert cause mine does that all the time. But its good that you found out :blink:

Mine likes cherries and hates hamburgers he is a Mametchi ;)

YerI know that and -ra- made a brilliant pic of all of there food likes and dislikes :blink:

Whos a cheeky devil?

ME!

~Ne~

:( Ok here it comes :eek: each tama has it's own favorite food! :D it also hates one food! :wacko: one of my tamas had one happy heart. I feed him a pinapple. and WAM it had full happy hearts! ;) I forgot what food it doesn't like but if you feed it that food it will lose all it's happy hearts ;) and when you feed it it's favorite food, it does a little dance! ;) just thought you might like to know ;) OH! :D if you find out any tama's favorite food or worse food either post, pm me, or both :D hope that helps! :)   :(   :D
my tamagotchi likes omelets and hates bananas and his name is mametchi ;)

It is amazing that Bandai has programmed Tamagotchis to have fave and least fave foods. You can read all of them here:https://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g224/Sun...slike_chart.gif

This chart was made by -Ra-, and I've found it to be 100% accurate so far. I really don't know where -Ra- gets their information!

StarTama :blink:
StarTama has a great web site where u can look up ur tama and find it's fav. food and least fav. food. :blink: I normaly get this character so I know it's fav. and least fav. food. It's fav. is burgers and it's least fav. is milk!!! :D Ain't it great?!!! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back