Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"It doesn't like her. Trust me. I had that problem with my first wife.."

Cecilia was full of smiles.

Kinsey melted deeply. "Your so tiny.. and so cute.. and so.. so.." She would have said so much like her father, but the words just hung in the air.

ooc- well ok than.

Sarefino arrived at the beach. "Pft, look at that lifeguard over there, he thinks he's so great." Sarefino scoffed.

Thul'doon sighed, "it seemed like she didnt care for the baby when i last saw her"

Nekro was thrown into a capsule, "then may the power of Fel corrupt your blood!"

"That baby wants to KILL her. What would you rather loose right now? Both of them, or Ushio?"

Kinsey sighed.

Leslie came in. Wearing her bikini. "I got a lot of flowers from random guys.." She said, setting some flowers down on the nightstand. She went over and took Cecilia from Kinsey.

"exactly. they just like to show off there body's, they don't save anyone." Sarefino sighed. "Who would want to work on a beach anyway?"

"Idunno, it might be fun. Just to be near the water all the time."

Thul'doon thought for a second, "lead the way"

Shadow was sat on the roof again

Nekro stepped out the capsule..his skin was scarlet red, he had fangs and horns on his forehead and on his back were short raven wings and not missing out the echoed tint to his voice, "aah...finally this was what i was MEANT to do!"

"Of course, it would be nice to soak up nutriants, but it's salt water. I hate the stuff." Sarefino said. He took one last disgusted glance at the life guard.

Dolan was all w/e and darted off.

Leslie smiled. "She's beautiful, Kinsey.." She said, stroking Cecilia's small head.

Kinsey shrugged and sat up. "Can we go home?"

Leslie nodded and teleported them to the house.

WHY DREW? WHY!?

Drew was walking around nervously. Worried.

Leslie yelled, "SHADOW! COME SEE YOUR f*****g NIECE!" She danced inside, and held Cecilia close.

Kinsey walked inside. "Warm.. Toasty... Home.." She fell on the coach.

"Of course, it would be nice to soak up nutriants, but it's salt water. I hate the stuff." Sarefino said. He took one last disgusted glance at the life guard.
"Makes sense, but swimming's fun, too. <3" Mokipon said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back