Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ooc- lolol, my mom came in while i was reading up and was all O___O "What the heck are these people saying?"

ooc- Now to make evry rp character i have do somthing meaningless and random.

Sarefino Shrugged. "Ok, where is one?"

Zoe watched the bird fly off. "So what exactly WAS the rock?"

Bria was face down on the floor. "THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS AND IS BORING WHEN MY CONTROLER DOESN'T REALLY WANT TO ROLE PLAY MEEEE!"

Zack was...Being stupid? He tends to do a lot of that.

Rico glomped Kotone. "HEWOOO!"

ooc- *Checks siggy* Yep, That's all of them.

Ooc: My best friends name is Bria...xD

Haruka, smirked. "Well it's a mixture of Shadows and fired cooled down with the ice of Antarctica oh and it has mint leaves in it."

"i wish to talk to the baby..", there was a demonic accent to his voice
Nekro climbed through the window, "well you got your child...now it's time for the reapers dues"

Shadow snarled and summoned jhomkath, "get back to the felpits...as far as i see it you are NOT my brother anymore"
Drew blinked. "wait. what?"

Kinsey looked at Cecilia, who was reaching towards Nekro. Kinsey would have yanked her away, but she couldn't find the heart to do it. Kinsey just shrank back, scared.

Thul'doon nodded, "it may seem weird but i just wanna try something."

Nekro tch'd at shadow and looked at cecilia, "cecilia...i wont harm a hair on her head."

Shadow was absolutely PO'd, "Nekro i mean it. you've made a big mistake!"

"talking to the baby.", the demonic accent was back in his voice

"ok i've got this figured out. you're both going to try and take my life..shadow with his spells, wits and demon and kinsey with a gun. now who wants to try first?", nekro said in a mocking tone.

Drew sighed. "...Why?" She still asked the most stupidest questions. "Why talk to it?"

Kinsey put her gun back. "I can't. Not while Cecilia is around. I can't bear to see her suffer like I did. I don't want her to never know her father." She stepped forward. "Well Nekro. Kill me. That's what you came here for."

"you'll see."

He closed his eyes and cleared his throat, "kravak eshneh mo'ral?" (can you hear me?)

Nekro raised his hand and ignited it with felfire, "any last words?"

Thul'doon bit his lip, "should've thought this through...."

Nekro hesitated and was tackled by Jhomkath, "you'd be wise as to run kinsey...me and master shall keep him occupied"

Thul'doon was thinking.

Nekro set Jhomkath ablaze and slowly walked towards Shadow, "oh brother..always trying to play the hero. well guess what? it's time for the end of your tale"

Shadow stepped back, "you cant do this...this isnt you! SOMEONE HELP!"

Drew found this quite amusing.

Leslie appeared. Even after being ordered not to come. "What the hell are you doing? I will beat the living crap out of you, Nekro, if you harm my house in anyway." Her eyes melted into a pure black. Dark as coal.

Thul'doon facepalmed, "i give up..no ideas"

Shadow was shaking, "l-leslie he's insane!"

Nekro chuckled, "is that so shadow? whats the matter..scared of me?". he drew a ring of fire around shadow and charged a chaosbolt

Thul'doon panicked and ran like hell

Nekro got to his feet and grabbed shadow by the throat, "i wont kill you...i'll just see how long you can last with a curse of unrelenting agony.."

he applied the curse and 'ported back to hellfire peninsula

Shadow screamed in pain =P

If Drew was hungry, she would have ran after him. She just leaned against a tree and pushed two fingers against her lips in wonder.

Cecilia was not a happy camper. She didn't cry... but she was sulky.

Leslie passed out. Lucky for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back