Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Maybe that's the point." Uriah pushed her off then picked up the collar, looking it over, "But stray dogs don't wear collars."

Last edited by a moderator:
ooc: Happy late Thanksgiving everyone!

I actually got sick, so I wasn't able to eat dinner with my family and stuff. SO, I hope you guys had a better time than me!

Lumina was still listening. She took out her Bowie knife and stared at the blade.

"You have to! You don't have to wear it, butbutbutbut ;o;"

ooc: Aww D: *glomp* I'm sorry for that

Uriah put it on, "There. Happy now? I put it on. Alright? Okay."

OoC: ;o; poor mommy

ooc: I'm sorry to hear about your grear-grandpa. I hope he gets better soon.

You guys don't need to feel sorry for me. I'm better now, and there was lots of food left over!

Lumina walked into the room and said, "Uriah... can I speak to you?"

ooc: D: *glomps Ashnee* Is he okay?

Kiku glomped him. "I'ww see you when you come back, okaaaay? And then we can pway gameses!! <333"

ooc: I'm sorry to hear about your grear-grandpa. I hope he gets better soon.
You guys don't need to feel sorry for me. I'm better now, and there was lots of food left over!

Lumina walked into the room and said, "Uriah... can I speak to you?"
"hwah? Sure, I guess." Uriah said, now realizing he had forgotten to factor Lumina into this.

ooc: That's how my family felt when my grandma had alzheimer's. We just knew she was going to go eventually.

And thank you! ^^ I'm glad to be better.

Lumina gave Kiku a "what a moron" look. "So..... you're leaving?"

ooc: That's good, then...

Kiku was happy-ish, convinced Uriah would come back in a week. Yaaay~ He took my gift~

ooc: =)

Lumina handed Uriah her knife. "Then, take this. The streets are dangerous. I hope you end up fulfilling whatever goal it is you're setting out to accomplish."

Uriah nodded and took it, "Thank you." he hugged Lumina.

How touching. Mother giving son a knife as a goodbye gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back