Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hm. No, I didn't know that." Lyle said, "But you're the one who agreed to come."

"I didn't agree to being verbally abused, however."

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaron screamed. He didn't yell, he screamed.

OOC: I BOUGHT NEW MOON.

-doesn't want to read it- D8

OoC: READ IT READ IT. IT HAS THE MOST JACOB OF ALL THE BOOKS.

It does. And like, the least Edward.

"Say anything else along the lines and you're going to be meeting your subconscious."

Miruku stared. "... wha?"

ooc: JACOBJACOBJACOBAAA

"Ohhh, I'm sooo scared." Lyle just kept pushing buttons on the dashboard. "I'm sure Riley'd LOVE to hear that." he looked at a display, "Which he might, we're almost there."

OOC: Nice, Lychi. xD

Okay, I'll read it.

Aaron fell over. Ben swung the broken baseball bat over his shoulder and whistled a merry tune, walking away. xD

OoC: woo

Breaking Dawn was lame, thou. i'm not done, yet, thoooooou. but it's still lame. I'm at that part right before they actually get into the plot xD seriously stephenie meyer is weird. she saves the main event for the last hundred pages.

OOC: I know. D8 I skipped 30% of Twilight, I skipped the 2 pages of explanation about how Edward is so SHPARKLYZ.

By the way, do they really have a kid named RENESMEE? I am SOO calling her Reese Cup. xD

Marak went on through her day normally. "An iced latte, please." she said to a different casheir. After she had her coffee, she went home and watched TV. She thought she saw a rocket go across the sky, but it must have been a shooting star.

OoC: I KNOW IT'S SUCH A STUPID NAME! Geesh. You'd think she'd name her Edwarda or something, the fangirl xD

ooc: *giggle* Edwarda XD

Tundra was oh-so confused.

Miruku ran over. "??"

"He, having more common sense than you, doesn't do anything to pi** me off so majorly."

OoC: I KNOW IT'S SUCH A STUPID NAME! Geesh. You'd think she'd name her Edwarda or something, the fangirl xD
OOC: Reese Cup.

She better not have Edward's bi-polar personality. D8888

Chase eyed Marak curiously. He had been stalking the girl (Gee, that's not creepy AT ALL.) for some time. I guess you could say he was just curious, and friendly in a weird way.

(Yeah thats not creepy in the slightest...)

She looked over and saw a boy outside. She could see on his face he was curious about her. She walked outside, pretending not to notice the boy. Marak called to her dog. "Sparkle! come here sparkle, here girl!" The dalmation pup came running over. "Good sparkle..." she went inside, carying her dog, thinking to herself what the boy would do next.

"Nah, you just like him." Lyle stopped pushing buttons to look at her.

Marina, just having just fallen out of the sky, got up and started walking around."i hate dimensional travel" she mumbled as she rubbed her sore arm.

OOC: it seems evertime i come on and start messaging everyone goes offline -.-

lol, reese cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back