Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinsey sighed. "Why did I let her go in the first place? Why am I a dumbass ;_____;"

Cecilia shivered. "Esme. Use that father daughter thing. Try and find Daddy for me, okay? Try not to get us killed either.."

Esme looked at Cecilia all wtf. She closed her eyes and listened hard.

Kinsey looked at Nekro. "...Idk."

Esme took Cecilia to where Thul'doon was, only a good distance away. Cecilia swallowed.

Kinsey looked at Nekro. "...Idk."
Esme took Cecilia to where Thul'doon was, only a good distance away. Cecilia swallowed.
Nekro shook his head, slightly pale, "Urgh...i feel so wretched.."

Thul'doon saw them in the corner of his eye, "Hello Esme~ Hello cecilia."

Kinsey sighed. "Go get some sleep then. Sleep it off ~<3"

Cecila frowned slightly. She stayed still.

Esme burried her face in Cecilia's chest, unable to even digest what was going on. She felt upset and hurt.

Cecilia looked down at Esme and sighed. "Thul'doon. You have to be the biggest s**t bag on the planet."

AND KINSEY FOLLOWED..

Cecilia sighed, "See. Look at Esme. She doesn't even want to see you. She probably hates you.."

Esme was crying at this point sooo..

OOC: AYEAYE! XD

Thul'doon tilted his head, "then why bring her here? why come here in the first place?"

A bunch of other demons started to swarm around, interested in the newcomers

OOC: wot. wot's wrong wit shex huh?

"BECAUSE SHE NEEDS HER FU`CKING FATHER THAT'S WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Cecilia screamed.

Cecilia sighed. "Like it matters. If Esme died you wouldn't give two sh`its," She said coolly.

"You dont know how wrong you are. i've been here waiting for master to summon me back! i've been wanting to spend time with Esme! but no! i've been trapped here!"

Cecilia shook her head. "No. You could have came back whenever. Your to busy locked in your own grief to see what you have done to yourself."

Esme looked up at Cecilia. "Down, please," she said, squirming.

Cecilia looked worried, but set her down anyway.

Esme hobbled over to Thul'doon and raised her arms. "Uppy."

Thul'doon was happy, close to tears even.

*in town*

Several people ran through the streets, screaming and wailing..the reason was walking after them, carrying an axe with odd lines etched into the blade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back