Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marina looked around, now someone had fainted behind a tree, "this place is so different from my dimension." she mused. she decided she better go make sure he wasn't dieing or anything. by the time she got there someone else had revived him, but she went over anyways, "hey are you okay? you look a little pale." she said to Kuroko.

"I'm fine, thank you though, whats your name?' he asked as he wiped dirt off his cloths.

Leto had been skipping down a trail, humming when she saw someone who has passed out, someone else walked over to them but then, she decided to walk over. "Hiya! I'm Leto~ Are you okay?" She said in a cheerful tone.

ooc: 1. no one payed attention of my post, so, i will start from where i found the book. 2. i get to stay home monday cuz my mom's having a baby =D

She saw kuroko. When she got there, she showed him the "Mysterious Powers" book, and flipped to the page that had Marak's and Kuroko's pages. "Look! It's a book that perfectly described me and you! isn't that weird???" she said, showing it to him.

"Yes, thank you, wow, I never knew passing out after teleporting would make me so poular. oops!" he said, it sliped out, what would they think of him now, he wanted to teleport but he was still to weak. "Wow, that is weird." he said to Marak.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who knows what will happen now?? what if someone belives it who heard you nearby, and calls the FBI or something?

about 15 minutes of anticipation passed when a black car pulled up. a man came out and said "Freeze! This is the FBI!"

Oh crud!! she made a purple-pink sphere. Quick! this will make you invisible! she said.

Kuroko jumped inside the bubble and teleported away, back to her room and he colapsed on her bed.

She teleported also, and since they were safe she said "Did you teleport me?" she asked. SHe quickly went back to the book. "Look. It has a page that describes you perfectly...." she said, putting her thumb on the opage.

OOC: Ohai. <3

I'm going on a roadtrip this weekend, so I won't be on 'til monday. 8D

ooc: Prolly snow days.Still ;o; *glomps*

"I SAID IM HERE TO KIWW YOU D;" she said, more angry nao. She took out a knife.

Nell smiled weakly back. "I-if you say so."
"Fabulous." Uriah said, and smiled at her, "Want me to loan you some weapons? I have plenty in my bag."

Riley kept walking.

OoC: POWEROUT DAY FREAKING 6.

OOC: WELCOME TO SCHOOL.

WE LIKE COMMUNISM HERE.

Mel was sitting there, not doing anything. How unspontanious. D8

OOC: OH YES.

BECOME ON OPINIONLESS CLONE NOW.

Mel stood up, and tackled Joeseph down the nearest hill. (When I think of Joe, I this of Sephiroth... dunno why. D8 Joesepth... -snicker-)

OoC: shur kay.

Joeseph started laughing, "Good job, oh pupil one." he said, as he rolled down the hill, rolling on and off of Melanie, seeing as he dragged her with for whyever I do not know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back