Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomoyo was way to excited about the new people. She wondered. "Lemmy-chan. Where's Leslie-chan?"

Rochelle only shook her head and tried pulling away from him.

Megan stared him down. "I hate you. I regret putting you two together. I'm losing my mom to a scum bag. She's all I had left."

"Leslie is the town doctor. She's absolutely amazing! I've known her since I was twelve." Tomoyo was currently almost twenty- she was dirty blonde, maybe 5'7. She smiled in a carefree way. "There's a lot of people you need to meet here~"

Rochelle was scared. She went to her room, dramatically slamming the door. She started throwing clothes in a bag. She was going to leave. Besides, who would stop her at that point? Even her own dad was mad at her.

Megan hissed.

"Bassist". He simply said, dropping out of the tree.

Death was at the lake. He'd had enough. Everyone seemed mad at him lately.

Satan hissed back, flipping her off.

"Doctor, huh? That's pretty cool~" Yui laughed. "Eight years, you've known her? Wow,"

Backing up as he dropped, "Bass, awesome," She had a certain sparkle in her eyes; the girl loved music, and she'd tried to teach herself guitar when she was young, maybe twelve.

"Yes, I love her with all my heart."

Rochelle left Death's. And didn't come back.

Megan sighed.

Lemmy looked down at her through his shades. He was a lot taller and older.

"Not many people appreciate the old 4-stringer. Nice to meet you."

Death didn't come back either.

"So are you done barking?"

Morbid randomly appeared behind him, putting her arms around his neck. She breathed down his ... neck bone. "Hi."

Lemmy then lit up another cigarette and started playing a basic riff on the bass.

The strings began to sparkle as his burn faded away with a little Hiss.

"Why did you come looking for me?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back