Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
X strode over to him, picking up her coat and aiming the gun at his head. "If you had just played nice in the first place, this wouldn't have happened, now would it? Of course not. But you made me mad. and that's what you get. Now, apologize like a gentleman."

X held up her gun and shot it into the air, then turned and started walking away. "You don't even remember me, huh. Oh well."

X put her pistol back into its holster. "What? I don't what?" She didn't face him, just stood there, her back to him.

X said, "If you tell me you love me... I'll have to kill you. And then I'll kill myself."

Caius continued to practice, although half-heartedly. It was evident something wasn't right with him.

Ebil shifted onto his back. "Then start shooting...you're not the only one who's tried."

X said, "You haven't told me anything, so I won't kill you. Not today." She started walking away, tired.

Blanch was playing with Friedrich, giggling quietly. "I'm gonna call you Freddy!"

X sat on the hood of car, then watched as a blood red convertible pulled up. A got out, and picked up X, twirling her. "Thank goodness you're okay!" He said quietly, kissing her forehead.

X sighed and said, "A, how much longer are we keeping this charade up? If I'm going to be with someone, I at least want it to be real."

A told her, "Look. This is how we have to maintain the partnership. Besides, I know you really like me."

"I don't actually. You disgust me."

Lumina walked over to him and raised an eyebrow. "She walked away, huh. Well, when she was here earlier, she had tried to not be seen by you. Guess she had a reason or something."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back