Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah, I guess you didn't have one of those in Antarctica, huh?" Joe asked, "Do you wanna go explore?"

"Nah, it was waay too cold!" He smiled, "I'd love to explore, but where? Will there be exciting stuff and lollipops?"

"I doubt there's any lollipops in the forest." Joe said.

Vlad looked at her, "......what?"

"Well, you can find sugar in a cherry tree, can't you? But anyway, it'll be fun! If I get scared you're gonna be a man and hold me, kay? Okay."

"Because I don't have a baby!" Izzy whined playfully, cuddling up to Vladdy. "And I won't stop seducing you until I can get one!"

"Wait you um... Do you want to get a baby?" Vlad asked, "Or have a baby? .///. I need some specifics"

"I want to haaaaaaave a baby," she corrected herself, giggling and blushing. "I hope I don't have to say anything more specific than that..."

"I mean, if you want one too, and all...." She said bashfully, cuddling up to him.

"I don't know if I'd be a good dad... But you'd be a great mother, I know that for a fact." Vlad smiled at her.

Izzy tackled him to the ground. "Yay Vladdy!!!! You've made me soooo happy!!!!!"

"That's what I'm for." Vlad smiled and kissed her. He wondered what he was getting himself into. "Our kid will be so cute."

"I agree. I hope he or she looks like you though. And acts like you." Izzy told him, nodding.

BABIESSSSS! <3

"Nah, a baby that acts like me would be boring." Vlad played with Izzy's hair a bit.

xD oh really?

Yes! Babies are awesome.

"Liar liar! Pants on fire!" She taunted, giving him a kiss. "I love you, Vlad. I'm being completely serious."

Yes. They're so cute. I like taking care of kids and babies.

Izzy pulled him to his feet and ran with him across the Italian beach. "Let's go back to our hotel!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back