Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah." She smiled, and looked up again, but returned to looking in his eyes. She grinned to herself and leaned in, only to kiss him. She pulled back and blushed. I always wanted to do that...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sally said, "Well... um.... Maybe you could teach me some balance?"

Vince's face was a pale shade of pink at this point. The kiss was unexpected, to him. A shy smile formed on his lips.

Vince gently leaned forward and kissed her, holding onto her hand.

Leto hung upside down in a nearby tree. "Aww~"

Soon Aceir tackled her out of the tree to see his older sister, and some guy kissing. "..Aww wait until Corvas heres about this!"

Zellous pulled away to see her younger siblings. "..Leave."

Vince stared at Zellous's siblings. "Who.. are... they?" He whispered.

"Leto is my sister, and Acier is my brother...Corvas who is not here is my twin brother." Her green eyes glared at them, they where always getting into trouble. She sighed and then Acier walked up. "Hmm who's this?"

"Vince."

"You two-" He was cut off by Zellous glare. She could read minds after all.

"No."

"But.."

"No."

"Fine."

Aceir walked off but Leto walked up.

"Hi~" She said.

Lyria watched him walk off. "What happens when he isn't inside you?" She asked curiously.

Vince said, "Hi. It's nice to meet you."

Lumina, who was cleverly disguised, was taking Sally into town.

Sally looked around, clearly amazed. "Why, this city is so beautiful!" She exclaimed, a smile lighting up her face.

Vince said, "You have a nice family. It seems like they really care about you."

Sally said to Lumina, 'Hey, do you mind if I look around by myself? I look like an average seventeen year old, I think I'll be fine."

Lumina thought for a minute, and then replied, "Sure, why not. Just be careful." She walked the opposite direction.

Sally smiled, walking along, getting the hang of balance.

"You could say that...Their...annoying..."

Leto Ran back and Told Corvas about Zellous and Vince...adding a few white lies.

Zellous sighed. "5..4..3..2..1"

Corvas bursted in. "Who's this? Huh!"

Vince said, "Ah, you must be Corvas. I'm Vince. Zellous's boyfriend. It's nice to meet you." He wasn't fased in the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back