Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zellous thought of it, leaving what she known for so long... Her family, friends... everything. She looked at him, trying to search her mind for words. "Vince...I would...but...everything I know is here...I...I don't know."

Vince whispered, "Then... I'll go wherever you go. To then ends of the earth, I would follow you."

Zellous looked up at him, into his eyes and hugged him. She just stayed their for a moment or two, just staying in his arms. "Thankyou." She whispered.

Vince whispered, "There's no need for thanks...." He leaned forward and kissed her.

Marina was confused one minute some people named vince and zellous were inviting her to go somehwere the next minute one was upside down in a tree and another was under the tree, and then they walked away together. "strange" she mumbled, but made no effort to stop them.

ooc: *tackleclingglomp* you had me woooorried ;o;
"Yeahhhh...." Nell said.

Klaus was all grr
OoC: sorriiiies ;o; *glomps back* yeaaaaaaaah power still out. it makes me really learn to appritiate the faster connection speed on my dad's phone. and the car charger lol.

i managed to get to the library, and thankfully they had the next three volumes of O-Parts Hunter /D i can't live without my mangadesu. ...but i'm already halfway through the second of the three books i got, and i have barely any Breaking dawn left. BLEH.

and SUUUUUURE, Ethan. log on and actually post when I HAPPEN to not have internet access.

Riley sighed and looked away again. He kept walking, back in that state of deep thought. He had taken the jump, it worked to an extent, but overall it just made it even more awkward between him and Nell. Not to mention he'd NEVER hear the end of it from Lyle the Human Hater--he had fallen in love with, then KISSED a human.

Uriah was still smug, although his head was becoming very cold and he was getting slightly dizzy. What else is going to happen if you allow someone to entirely cover your head with snow? You get cold, and that's that.

"Lalalalala" Luna didn't at all take note of how Klaus was reacting, probably because she was dimmer than a dim thing. She doesn't usually aknowledge (i miss spellcheck ;O; ), or at all even want to aknowledge the whole triangle conflict.

oOc-xD well i kinda can't post much cuz of lack of time, and i can't really walk buddy an hour each school day so i usually only get on for an hour and a half and i have other things to do and i sometimes forget to post on T.T. (T-T) *doodles a panda* that reminds me, in art class i have to make a chair and decorate it so i decided to do a panda o_O i doubt it will work =P

Haro felt lonely so he sat in a bush and ate more chocolate (he's going to get fat if i keep making him eat chocolate >>)

Kuroko had teleported to behind the tree and had listened to every word they had said. He tried to aproach Zellos and Vince in a friendly manner, but he nearly fainted. Then he colapsed to the ground behind them (with a lardge 'thud') and blacked out. He just hoped they had noticed him.

ooc: wow i dont get on for 2 days and its gone from 16 pages to 31? O_O Also, i forget where i am so whatever happened im going to start over in town, k?

Marak was in front of a book store. When she walked in, there were a lot of people sitting reading books, others in corners reading black covered books, and still others sitting in a group talking, reading the same books. Marak picked up a book called "Mysterious Powers". Oddly, it didn't have an authors name. SHe bought it for $5.52. She read it when she got home, and earily it described her and her powers completley in detail. She almost screamed when on the two pages in front of her, one girl's page had the name Marak, while the other one had Kuroko. She read both pages in a overpowering curiousity. It said that Marak's powers were telekinesis, and the power to read minds and talk through telepathy. Kuroko's powers were teleporting in time of need, and telepathy. She thought it was odd that someone somewhere knew about her and the others who have powers so much. It frightened her a tiny bit. She set the book down and reminded herself to try to find Kuroko to show it to him. She felt the strange feeling she got when Kuroko teleported to her last time. He appeared in front of her.

oOc-xD well i kinda can't post much cuz of lack of time, and i can't really walk buddy an hour each school day so i usually only get on for an hour and a half and i have other things to do and i sometimes forget to post on T.T. (T-T) *doodles a panda* that reminds me, in art class i have to make a chair and decorate it so i decided to do a panda o_O i doubt it will work =P
Haro felt lonely so he sat in a bush and ate more chocolate (he's going to get fat if i keep making him eat chocolate >>)
OoC: lo I'm just sayibg it sucks that when you DO get on, I can't.

...Day three of powerout, I'm headed to the go to some something thing with mom so I can go to the library and get some more anti-boredom pills--i mean manga, I read what I got yesterday already. ;O;

...And I have bandaids wrapped on one of my thumbs, so I can barely type on this phone DD; THIS SUCKS.

ooc:

OoC: lo I'm just sayibg it sucks that when you DO get on, I can't....Day three of powerout, I'm headed to the go to some something thing with mom so I can go to the library and get some more anti-boredom pills--i mean manga, I read what I got yesterday already. ;O;

...And I have bandaids wrapped on one of my thumbs, so I can barely type on this phone DD; THIS SUCKS.
wait a second...... Your power went out too?? mine came back on this morning, but thats weird!

Ooc: Yeah I don't have school all week if this lasts will wensday. The ohio state school for the blind, and The Ohio state school for the Deaf is closed O.O WOOO~ More RP-age for me.

OoC: *at library* woo, an hour of fast internet connection. *happydances*

"Heyyy." Lilly complained to Haro, "You've got all that candy, why aren't you sharing it?"

OoC: xD Luna forced Tundra to make some. Because she wanted some snow. And he could make it. Stuff works like that lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back