Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucas decided to screw with time! He jumped down from the tree, "Are you alright?"

Riley watched, smiling.

OOC:KIKU IS EMO!?!?!?

*cricket, cricket*

David:......... Ok then, just ingnore my freind!

OOC: >.<

Lucas held out his hand to her, "That's no good."

Riley watched.

Kiku took it due to evertrustingness, still crying. "I-it's nothing." she said, not really wanting to explain.

Nell waited for the music to start while her roleplayer went off to find a song~!

Kinsey was trying to sing Headstrong, but she kept failing miserably. "I fail a lot lately.." She said, sighing.

Leslie watched. She went over to her book shelf and held up a hand, a book flying into it. She skimmed through the pages. Symptons for when baby takes over the mothers emotions and control of magic..

Lumina was teaching Sally how to shoot a crossbow. "Why do I need to learn this?" Sally asked, turning to look at her instructor.

Lumina said, "Because, it's useful!"

Dolan walked into Lumibase, running a brush through his hair as he did. "God, I need a beer and a few kills.." He said to himself, sighing.

ooc; So I decided not to waste any more money, and just downloaded Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.

I read all night, finally finished them. xD

I have 20 bucks. >:U Know any good books/series?

Sally was struggling with the weight of the crossbow. It made her limbs quake with the struggle of holding it up.

Lumina said, "C'mon, it isn't THAT heavy."

OOC: Jodi Picoult.

Salem Falls, The Pact, Change or Heart, Vanishing Acts, Picture Perfect, Nineteen Minutes, or Plain Truth. There the best of her books.

Dolan was bored.

ooc: I haven't really had much time to read for pleasure lately. Dx

Sally shot the crossbow, but her aim was awful. She just narrowly missed Blank's head.

"HEY! WATCH WHERE YOU SHOOT THAT!!!!"

ooc; Thanks, Sam. :3

Lucifer was standing around. Being useless.

Evangeline was jogging around.

Aaron was dropping waterbombs on people.

Chase and Miles did stuff. :3

Kiku took it due to evertrustingness, still crying. "I-it's nothing." she said, not really wanting to explain.
Nell waited for the music to start while her roleplayer went off to find a song~!
"Are you sure about that?" Lucas asked.

Music started!

Misha from Pita-Ten, young Zoria.

I walked around Lumibase, totally bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back