Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ooc: OMG! Pita-Ten RULES!

Sally sighed. "I'm not good at anything!"

Nai was bored. She would have went to Leslie's but, she for some reason, wasn't in the mood. She paced back and forth in thought. "Hmm.."

Paige, baby Paige, yawned. She looked around, and teleported to France.

Emi stared at Paige. She hated ruling this damned country. "Paige!" She said, smiling.

OOC: Pita...ten...?

I need to get my head out of Harvest Moon and my favorite Finnish shows. xD

OMGHAI DOLAN.

GO BURN. 8D

OOC: MISHA FROM PITATEN GO READ IT NOW. *____*dontbotherwiththeanimeitscrap.goreadthemanga.

"o-Of course."

Nell sang this because her roleplayer has no better song ideas.
OOC: Where can I find it? D8

canitbefoundonline?

B'cuz if it can, I can find it. I have the whole Twilight series on my computer, the Sims 2, and a bunch of DS games 'n stuffz. >3

NARUSAKU VIDEO.

WHUTWHUT, LYCHI? o_O

Lumina got out her cell phone and called someone. "Hey, A..? Yeah, this is Lumina. I need a favor? Could you possibly come to my base? Yeah, sure, she can come too. Okay. Bye."

A couple of minutes later, a much younger (and alive), A stepped through a dark portal, holding hands with Zero, a nine year old girl. (who would later be known as X) "What's the favor?" A asked cooly.

Lumina said, "This is my new assistant, Sally. Would you mind training her for a couple of hours?"

A nodded. "Fine. But you have to watch Zero."

Zero looked up at A and scowled. "A, I'm not a baby!"

OoC: I can't manage to find the manga online D; but I haven't done much looking. my library doesn't have it, either. I watched the anime. ;D

Lucas frowned.

Riley listened.

A gently took Sally by the arm and led her to the training rooms.

Zero stared up at Lumina, then smiled. "My name's Zero! What's yours?"

Lumina blinked. "Uh... Lumina."

Zero looked around, amazed. "Are there any guns here? I like guns."

shadow pointed the staff to nai and the water looped around her, not touching her skin though

Cole picked paige up, "hello there"

Ebil was flying around idly.

Lumina yelled, "Hey, Ebil! Why don't you show Zero some artillery?"

ooc; You're welcome? XD

Anyone want to plot or something? I'm bored. : <

Aaron was, for once, not being a complete idiot. He was hanging from a tree, arms wrapped around his torso, eyes closed, thinking about random events of his past. He sighed, remembering his dead girlfriend. Huh. Must be an emo moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back