Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: Ya'll really killed Secret Powers. Wait- its not even SP anymore, so nevermind that x.x

Kinsey still looked thin. No matter how pregnant she was.

Stacey appeared out of no where. The 78 year old looked 35. "Hey."

Kinsey blinked. If she could have dropped dead right there, she would have.

Nekro was wandering around SPB, on top of his head was a scarlet red chapeau and his staff was replaced with a phoenix hilted dagger.

Thul'doon was at his side.

Kinsey stared at Stacey. "Why are you here!?" She tried to hide her shock, her embarassment, but she did a bad job.

Stacey rubbed the back of his head. "Official buisness. How's the baby, sugar plum?" He said, the teasing in his tone.

"...I don't know. All I know is its a girl. So far, a very good kicker to." Then she realized. "WHAT- YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS?"

Ushio was trying to be taught ballet by Leslie. Who, wasn't good at it either.

Drecia watched Ushio and Leslie. She was amazed at the stupidity.

Kinsey leaned against a tree. "I'm scared of Nekro's reaction. That's all."

Stacey blocked Kinsey from leaving, by putting both arms on either side of her. "Your baby has to be very special, Kins."

She smiled. "I don't know about that.."

Nekro was reading the spellbook, a hungered look on his face

"master... you're scaring me. you really should not over indulge in spells"

"silence thul'doon...knowledge is power and now that northrend has resurfaced i'll need all the power i can get"

OOC: Ya'll really killed Secret Powers. Wait- its not even SP anymore, so nevermind that x.x
Kinsey still looked thin. No matter how pregnant she was.

Stacey appeared out of no where. The 78 year old looked 35. "Hey."

Kinsey blinked. If she could have dropped dead right there, she would have.
OoC: ...?? What?

And yes, Rachelperson. But so much is happening it'd be impossible to summarize ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back