Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ooc: It scares me. I WROTE SOME RANDOM JACOBXALICE FIC OUT OF PLOTBUNNIES AND IT HAD JASPERXALICE FEELING-RAPE AT THE END PRETTY MUCH, AND SOME NOOB WAS ALL "AWWW JASPERXALICE SO CUTE" D; HE JUST RAPED HER FEELINGS WITH HIS POWERS!! HOW IS THAT CUTE??Lol Kaiba is a girl in an alternate dimension

Daisuke came closer, looking at them. "... they're so adorable..."
ooc; LOLWUT. AWWW SO CUTE.

I ALWAYS THOUGHT ALICE WAS THE HEIGHT OF A 8 YEAR OLD AND HAD BED PROBLEMS WITH JASPER.

Miles is a girl too, thus proves his rainbow-ness. 8D

Ben was reading Midnight Sun.

Don't ask where he got it.

"Really? That's all?" he said, cocking his head innocently. "Are you planning to stay?"
"... but..."

Exactly why Daisu was waiting. xD He paced.
OoC: Good job, Zori.

"Most likely, yes." Uriah said.

"But what?"

OOC: Here's my story. Enjoy.

O v e r d o s e ::

Seventeen minutes could change the whole world. In seventeen minutes, someone could twist and bend reality into something so horrible, something so demented, you’d be sick to your stomach with fear. Reality is twisted. Very twisted, it is, indeed.

A world where the cops don’t give about the poor, a world where they adore the rich. A place where people are shoved out of their homes and onto the streets, and their kids are tossed in an orphanage. A world where one person could change and control everything… What one person had that sort of power though? A king? A Queen? A Pharaoh? An Emperor? A… child? So far, we are unable to answer that question.

- - - - - - - - -

Unable to control the bleeding, Craig put the cloth down and went over to the sink, thoroughly washing his hands with the antibacterial soap that supposedly takes away 99.99% of germs. He of all people should know whether it was true or false, as a doctor, as a surgeon, but he was completely clueless. He was always clueless unless it came down to the complicated questions like: “How many cells are in the body” because not only was it complicated, but it was a trick question. Trick questions always made Craig tremble with joy.

“Craig?” Caitlyn poked her head through the bathroom door then laughed, allowing herself entry inside. Caitlyn was Craig’s favorite assistant, even if she was a girl, she had the beauty and the brains. A girl with brains is something that made Craig even more incredibly happy.

Craig quickly dried his hands then put them in her pockets. “Hey Caitlyn. How are you today, my dear?”

“Fine. Considering we just lost another life in the past two hours,” She said. She was always emotional when it came to the loss of life another human being. She found human life amazing and that would be why she was in the cardiology department; so she could study the human heart.

Craig lifted an eye brow. “Dear God, Lyn. You act like once a life is gone it isn’t happy…” He replied bluntly, walking towards the door.

She opened the door for him, purposely trying to trip him as he walked out, but failed in the process. Caitlyn gave a little pout and followed him down the hall of the hospital, looking straight ahead.

He walked into his office, sitting behind the desk and putting his feet on the desk, reading the newest folder that had been placed there by one of his colleagues. “I’m going to go home early,” he said. He picked up his briefcase and laptop case and walked out of his office, locking Caitlyn in.

Allie lay on the field of grass. The sky was a bright color of baby blue. The grass had a sweet aroma of flowers, and bees buzzed everywhere, along with humming birds. The day was nice. There wasn’t a lot of wind, but yet it wasn’t blazing hot out either. Her mind was set on the clouds, where she wished she could be, watching the Earth at ever possible angle. Everything was normal in the world. Death, Life, Love, Hate. Allie wished for the change. Allie yearned for a change in routine for just once. She wanted the Earth to just freeze over and may some possible miracle, she could wipe out every worthless human she’s ever seen.

ooc: Allie reminds me of Sage.

"That's good."

"... but... he cant just run away wike that..."

ooc: Allie reminds me of Sage.
"That's good."

"... but... he cant just run away wike that..."
"How so?"

"It was quite mean of him, but he's him."

"I see."

"He did. And whether or not he stays there is entirely up to him." Luna said.

Jason looked over the seat again quietly, checking to see what Uriah was doing. Stalker.

Kiku was too emo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back