Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: Why..?

Fiore kicked the door down when Ushio didn't answer and sat on Ushio's bed, setting Emmett down. "Hello there."

Ushio was staring at the wall in thought. "Another person/animal/dead thing coming to haunt me, are you?"

"No. Of course not, Ushio."

Fani, meanwhile, was in the future. Not happy.

OOC: mom wanted to run a cable from the broadband box in my room into her TV in her room. so she drilled a freaking hole in the wall, fed the wire through and connected it all up. then when it came to putting it into the TV it didnt fit! wrong cable!

Gonzo was still thinking

OOC: XD well this hole currently has a wire in it. theres the treasure.

Shadow looked at alice, "could've watched where you were going..."

he formed another shadowbolt idly

Shadow blurted something out in demonic, 5 seperate summoning rings appeared around him summoning his imp, voidwalker, succubus, felhound and felguard minions. "you havent a chance!"

the minions all scattered, the imp fired vollies of fireballs while the felhound proceeded to blast out shadowbolts like a cannon

"i wonder....". Shadow cracked his fingers and fired three curse of agony's directly at the knight

Alice muttered something and took a few of the attacks, then just jumped off her knight. She considered faking she was dead, but then the knight would disappear. She leaned back on air. "That really all you have? P.A.T.H.E.T.I.C,"

"oh now you're just asking for it", he said, an incredibly menacing tone in his voice.

he dismissed all the minions and twirled his staff like a helicopter blade, fire spewing from the tip forming another summoning circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back