Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vince was at the beach, sketching a picture of the ocean for Zellous. He hoped that she would like it. Inside, he knew that she didn't feel at home here. The fact was, he didn't either. He knew that he should probably be back in the future... but he also felt like he had something important to do here first. He just didn't know what.

Zellous, laid down on the branch, she has incredible balance, for someone who fell a lot. It never made sense.

She smiled at the butterfly that flew away from her. "Bye." She whispered. She closed her eyes, her mind was fighting her heart, in a never ending war, but she never knew what to do.

Vince continued to draw, leaning back slightly. He sighed, the crash of the waves soothing him. Maybe soon, he would find his reason for being here.

Zellous couldn't stay still, she had to do something, something to take these thoughts out of her mind! She sat up, and jumped out of the tree. A few birds below flew away from her landing.

She started to hum a song, and sing the lyrics in her head.

Sometimes love, feels like pain, and sometimes I wonder if it's all the same, sometimes life, feels just like rain, cause you never know, when it's gonna

fall down on you....

She sighed, and walked out of the Forest to a sidewlak, so she wouldn't get lost...again.

Vince stopped drawing to hold some sand in his hand. He let it sift between his fingers, smiling at the way it felt against his skin.

SHe continued on her path, she heard that song, as if it was calling out to her.

I wish you well, I wish you well, on this trip to find yourself, I wish you well, wish I could help, but I can't help you find yourself

Zellous stopped walking and looked around, where was it coming from? She couldn't find anything that was playing that song. It stopped for the meantime, and she continued walking, it wasn't long before it was playing again.

Sometimes faith, feels like doubt, and sometimes I wonder if we'll even get out, sometimes life hurts just like now, but ya gotta know, it's all gonna

come back around

She just kepted walking this time, she didn't want to know what was playing it anymore, she kept walked away from the sound. Away from that song.

OoC: Did you think I'd suddenly ceased to exist? Shame on you. That's not till your birthday.

Vince laid on the sand, and stared up at the sky. He wondered what it would be like to fly. He knew a lot of people here could, but he also knew he didn't have that ability.

Zellous had finally made it somewhere, she knew she was somewhere differnt, from the feel of sand under her feet. She looked up and saw Vince she walked over, and sat next to him, not saying anything, at all. She t hen also looked up at the sky, and jut had to break the silence. "What ya thinkin bout'?" She asked. Almost in a whisper.

ooc: nevermind about the leaving

I just needed off of msn! xD

Vince said, "I was wondering what it's like to fly."

She looked down, at him. Her eyes matching his, she smiled. "Do you want to find out?" She laid d own, so she was even with him. "I should show you~" She said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back