Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cecil nodded, "True."

The kitten looked up at her and suddenly spoke, "Yes..i am a person who was turned into a cat..but it was out of free will, lass.". It's accent was thickly scottish.

Drokka backed away a little, "Dont! Please!".

He covered his eyes, trying to control the bloodlust.

Dafret smiled, "Well come in then~"

Aro stood up and hugged Carlisle and Cecil, then danced off with his show-offy beauty.

Carlisle chuckled. "I wonder how little me is doing." He turned to Cecil. "Has Aro introduced you to my mother?"

OMG SCOTLAND *shot* Esme frowned and picked up the kitten and cuddled it. "What's your name?" she whispered.

Rochelle looked at him and reached out, wincing, and tapped his leg twice. "Don't be afraid..."

Drew skipped in.

Paige orbed on the couch and curled up.

The gods had made their decision. And this is where Calypso's role in SPB began. Or, well, continued. But we'll learn more about that later.

At the city limits, a young woman sat on the hood of her black 1966 Ford Mustang convertible. Her long, raven black hair was pulled away from her face with a blood red ribbon. One iris was a blood red color, the other was a startling shade of purple. She stared at the city from her vantage point, and a sly smile slinked its way onto her pale face. Her blood red lips and well defined features gave her a beauty that was almost inhuman, almost frightening. "This should be fun," she said in her husky, sultry alto voice. Moving slowly, as if she had all the time in the world, she climbed into her car, and drove into SPB.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I dont think he has."

"Brent. Brent Xide, Lass. May not look like it from the cat eyes, but i only have one."

Drokka shook, "Im a monster...Nothing more, Nothing less..."

Cole woke up and looked around, interested in the unfamiliar room

Carlisle took Cecil to Leslie's.

"I'm E-Esme," she said. "Why... are you a cat?"

Rochelle shook her head. She showed him the future. Which was semi-worse, I guess..?

Drew picked up Cole and Paige fell asleep.

Lord Luke: Hmmm. Lets see if anyone can remember who I am.

Luke: HEy guys! Dafret! You remember me? Anyone?

Cecil was taken. xP

"A matter of 'iding, lass. I got people lookin' for meh"

Drokka almost sank to his knees, "E-even the future is bad for me...What am i to do? Avril wants me to be peaceful and loving but my mind begs for blood..it begs for the screams."

Cole waved his little arms at Dafret

"May i hold him, Drew?"

Carlisle led Cecil down a hallway and up the stairs to Leslie's study. "Mother, good evening." He bowed and approached her desk, laying his hands on it. "I would like you to meet Cecil."

Leslie looked up. She was wearing a robe over a bikini, and her hair was in a ponytail. "Hello there, Cecil." She extended her hand. "Leslie Bennett.." She didn't add Kiba's last name. Or Shadow's.

Esme frowned. "I can keep you safe. I promise."

Rochelle crawled to him. "Peace," she said quietly, wincing a little at her movements.

She nodded. "Don't ask."

Lord Luke: *sigh* No one even looks at me! The entire plan is being ruined.

Cecil shook her hand, "Cecil. Pleased to meet you"

"Thank ye, Lass. But..could ye keep this a secret?"

Drokka knelt down and gently picked her up, "If im to be peaceful...why is my future so destructive?"

Dafret gently took Cole, "Hello there~"

Cole was all =O and pinched his nose.

Calypso-- or Callie, as she was to be called here in the mortal realm-- drove around for a while, until she found a hotel that suited her. It was probably the most lavish hotel in all of SPB. She checked in, but didn't even go to her room. She walked right back out, and decided to have a good look around. As she walked, she would catch people staring. Men stared at her with awe, while women stared at her with jealousy. That's right, mortals. But if you knew what I was... you'd be running away from me at this very moment.

Salvo: heheheh! *slithers away from Scott and towards Calypso*

Scott: Salvo? Hello? Wait, do i have Salvo yet? Ummmmm...... *confused and miserable*

Salvo: *slithers up to "Callie"* Why hello Calypso!

Swiftly, gracefully, Callie turned and looked down at Salvo. "Calypso? What are you talking about? I think you might be a bit confused. My name is Callie. Callie Grace Calhoun." She crossed her arms, arching an eyebrow suspiciously. "May I help you?" She added, her tone cool, calm, collected. The people kept staring at her, she could feel their gazes boring into her. Well, she'd deal with that later, she assumed.

Salvo: *sneers* you cant fool me, witch! I am a snake of Medusa. I know of all godly affairs.

Callie laughed at that, her eyes watering up with tears. She walked to a more secluded area, still laughing. "You've gotta be kidding me, right? Medusa!? How could you have stood being near her! Much less a part of her! I mean, yeesh.... Besides, Medusa isn't a goddess. She is-- was-- a monster. And, if you truly know godly affairs, creatures that are mortal-- that can die-- aren't allowed in the chamber of the gods. And snakes are included. Believe me, I've been here far longer than anyone knows."

Salvo: Part of her!? Are you insisting I am just a lowly garden snake? I CONTROLLED her! Athena sent ME to stop all from loving her! I was the only snake to be feared! Athena, after my host was struck down, granted me with knowledge of godly affairs. SHE consults ME sometimes. I am favored. I am here to keep an eye on you. I was entrusted with that. So whether you see me or not, I will be reporting everything you do. For I AM THE STONE SNAKE! (also know as a basilisk)

Last edited by a moderator:
Callie said to Selvo, "Excuse me, but you were not entrusted with that job. If you had been, Joltius would have told me. For none of them, not Theal, or Zephyr, would have come to stop me. They're all too busy with their jobs."

ooc: By the way, this isn't Greek mythology. It's something I created on my own, it's my own little plot.

kk

Salvo: ... so i may not be on any mission. But I feel i must make sure there is no foul play. I can be a strong ally. Or a vicious enemy. Either way, I will be aware of all you do. And me, I can move faster than you think. I WILL request court with them if you do anything wrong. So watch your back.

Callie rolled her eyes. "Salvo, the others did not send you to watch me, like a babysitter. I know what I'm doing here. Besides, humans have already done to themselves what I can do to them. So, why would I do anything, hm?" She then walked away, infuriated. She was much more powerful than him, than all of the other gods. How dare that snake think he was above Joltius, and Zephyr, and especially her!? She would have to talk to Theal about this snake business. She would take care of it. Callie bought herself a small bite to eat, then headed, unknowingly, into the territory where another immortal-- actually, two-- resided.

Ava was sitting in Lumina's living room, looking very uncomfortable. She had felt that something was quite wrong. She felt the presence of one of those that they had left before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back