Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Katrina sighed quietly. "I should turn you back to a robot." She flicked his forehead. "Your weak."

"Meet her before you judge. A pretty young lady, if I do say. Older than me. I don't understand why I said young though."

Faith said, "We should visit your sister~"

"but i like being human..."
Dafret chuckled slightly, "Ok i'll meet her."

Caius nodded, "She's probably around somewhere."
She flicked his forehead again all Itachi-like. "Your being a nuisance as a human."

Satella appeared. "I heard my name~" Her voice was very soft and she smiled weakly at Dafret, looking to Leslie. "What'cha doing sissy~?"

Leslie could see why she referred to Satella as 'young'. She sighed and gestured to Satella. "My sister."

Faith squeezed his hand and raced off to get Cecilia.

ooc:where is everyone?

Jess looked around for nage,jusyt in case, and walked down a long alley, jumping at every noise

"I just want what's best for you."

Satella bounded over to Dafret, glomping him. "Hi there!"

Cecilia was lecturing Esme on teenage sex.

She nodded.

Leslie scratched behind her ear awkwardly and went to get Shadow.

"I'm happy~ Always happy. Why would someone be sad?" Satella asked.

Esme poked him when she got away from Cecilia. "Sex please."

"...if you insist..."

Shadow was sleeping in the potion room.

Dafret bit his lip awkwardly, "I s'pose."

Brent couldn't help but laugh, "After ye mother told ye not to, lass?"

"hmm..."said jess, before walking back to where she first knew nage was stalking her.She was going to find out who he was

Katrina thought. "...how do I turn you back?"

Leslie laid by him.

"What's the matter with you?" she asked.

"I don't care about her. I care about you. And us. And keeping you around so you don't loose interest in me."

she climbed the tree and found a piece of ripped cloth.she picked it up and felt an aura."he also has powers..."she whispered.She fell and hit her head on the ground

"I havent a clue."

He rolled onto his side, his robes torn slightly at the sides.

"I did a very bad thing and now my brother hates me and i have someone out to kill me...", he said bluntly.

"So i see...", he said, placing a hand on her hip, "so i see indeed~"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back