Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: ...

Disaster, unlike his usual self, was just sitting at the lake in an attempt to think about what these new emotions were. Of course his patience, still short as ever, didn't allow for that.

Nekro was still in the potions room with his large book of recipes, frantically flipping through the pages.

OOC: That was not needed. ;D

Katrina was sitting on top of a tree, deeply concentrating on her magical focus. She was emotionless- per usual, and it seemed she was getting nowhere. A nearby tree went flying and she only chuckled, knowing she needed more help with her abilities and that training herself was just obviously pointless. She back flipped out of the tree and sat down on the ground, meditating.

Carlisle was studying ingredients, wordless.

Disaster was almost hit by the flung tree. He switched into attack mode instead of attacking. "Who threw that!?" he demanded.

Nekro looked over his shoulder, eying the ingredients.

Katrina kept her mouth shut, sitting down and tucking her knees into her chest as she bit her lip. His anger terrified her, whether she openly showed it or kept it hidden. She shuddered a sigh and put her head on her knees.

Carlisle was just looking.

"I'm Joe." Joe said. He held out a hand for Tundra to shake. Joe had decided to meet strangers so often, he has the procedure down pat by now.

enjoy the past vs. present tense fail. you're welcome.

Tundra shook it hesitantly, still otherwise keeping his distance. "T-tundra."

OMFG LIKE THANKS BBY!!<33

Joe smiled, "How are you?"

Joe INCONSPICUOUSLY inched back to the original distance from her him.

"Well that's good to hear." Joe smiled. He tried to adjust Tundra's chin up, gently, with his index finger.

Disaster shook his head and got to his feet, picking up the tree as he walked to Katrina's spot.

When he got there he dropped the tree just in front of her. "You need to be more careful, Katrina" he said, not sounding irritated or angry.

Nekro pointed to an ingredient, Bat Saliva, and then pointed at Carlisle. "What is the one main property of Bat Saliva that you should be wary of?"

Katrina stared at him, her eyes wide. She bit her lower lip and sighed lightly. She didn't say anything- just stood there. Her gaze dropped to her feet and she looked at him under her eyelashes. "Y-you're not mad?" she stuttered. It was an automatic sign something was wrong with her- to have her stutter and feel nervous.

Carlisle recited more then one property to be weary of, looking up at Nekro and smiling. "I'm well trained, you see. My potion making ability has become phenomenal. I want to be a doctor like Mom. Or maybe I can go to Silvermoon and make myself useful," he said.

Disaster shook his head. His servos whirred as he sat down on the discarded tree. "Far from it. Why?"

He tilted his head as he asked, his crooked etched grin adding an insane look.

Nekro smiled and ruffled the boys hair. "Or become my apprentice here. I could use the extra work and besides, all of this i own in this room would be yours!"

Katrina swallowed, stepping away from him, holding her hands up to her chest, right over her heart. It beat quickly. She opened her mouth and closed it, needing to find the right answer to this question. She didn't want to insult him or provoke him. She sighed and gave up, "You just seem to get angry easily.." She then sat down, leaning against the tree and waiting for him to react.

"You aren't going to leave this to any of your kids?" Carlisle asked, raising an eyebrow. "Don't you want to give it to Cecilia or Frederich or Caius?" he asked. "Frederich needs to be geared towards an area of expertise. And what about your wife, who, hate to mention, is never around?"

"That was before He fixed me. Im just as emotionally capable as M.A.1"

He rocked steadily from side to side, every little servo and motor whirring noisily.

Nekro sighed and leaned backwards against the giant cauldron.

"Caius is always running off with Faith. Cecilia...i..yea..slipped up there, huh? Frederich is still a little young to be practicing alchemy."

He closed his eyes and huffed, "As for lil' kins...she's probably just busy...right?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back