Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blanch was playing with a paper dolly, sitting in the middle of the floor. She turned and looked at Kinsey, then said, "Kinsey, do you think we'll be friends forever? I hope we will. I've never had a real friend before." And it was true: her life had been very sheltered thus far, and she didn't know many people outside of her family. While she did love having such a close knit group to rely upon, she still managed to feel lonely sometimes. Ikuto never seemed to come play anymore, and she didn't go to school. So she had Kinsey. And Kinsey was perfect, in Blanch's eyes.

Katrina smiled weakly. "Okay," she whispered, looking at him. "I see."

She had nothing to say, feeling quite unstable now that she wasn't totally emotionless.

"Well, he's in love. Of course he'll run off. And I never thought you liked Cecilia since you threw that fit about her being a girl. And Frederich can try. You never know." He paused. "Little Kinsey won't be around awhile. She's training that girl to control her magic."

EDITTT:

Little Kinsey looked at Blanch. "Of course we'll be friends forever," she said. She didn't even remember any friends besides Dolan and Stacey, who technically weren't even hers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blanch gave little Kinsey her favorite paper doll and said, "Here, I want you to have it. It's very important, so keep it safe, okay?" She beamed up at little Kinsey, then got out another paper doll. "We'll be paper doll sisters!"

Disaster crept closer and brought her into a tight hug, feeling very happy at this point.

Nekro shrugged, ears beginning to droop. "I don't know...we'll see how it all goes.."

"W-well I am." Tundra got to his feet, shaking a little. Maybe it was just an accident? he thought, and sat back down on the bench.

Katrina blushed a little. Her expression then began to change as she paled and went back to her emotionless state. She sighed lightly and pushed Disaster off of her. "..."

Carlisle looked at Nekro. "What's love like? To have a family?"

Little Kinsey smiled. "Why, thank you Blanch. I-she-used to have paper dolls."

"W-well I am." Tundra got to his feet, shaking a little. Maybe it was just an accident? he thought, and sat back down on the bench.
Joe was still frowning, "Are you sure?"

Blanch grinned and said, "I'm glad you like it! I was-- I was hoping you would." She blushed slightly, a bit embarrassed.

Older Blanch was standing with her younger brother, Ephraim, in downtown SPB. In her hand, she held a paper doll. She gazed at it intently, as if she were afraid that, if she blinked, it would disappear.

Ephraim said, "Staring at what used to be, will not make it real." He pulled away his crutch, and took Blanch's hand. "If I believed that staring at things would make it real, I would stare at my leg, and say that it worked correctly. But you can't waste life thinking of that."

Katrina blushed a little. Her expression then began to change as she paled and went back to her emotionless state. She sighed lightly and pushed Disaster off of her. "..."
Carlisle looked at Nekro. "What's love like? To have a family?"

Little Kinsey smiled. "Why, thank you Blanch. I-she-used to have paper dolls."
Disaster refused to let go, re-hugging her tightly.

"Love...love is hard to explain...even for me. To have a family is a great feeling but it takes a lot of effort."

Katrina pushed at him. "G-get off!" she yelled, growing helplessly annoyed.

Carlisle said, "I want a family."

Katrina folded her arms, looking at him under her eye lashes. "..." She was wondering why he couldn't tell she was getting emotionless again.

Carlisle shrugged.

"What is that supposed to mean?"
"That I'm doing okay?" Tundra responded, a little confused. He looked back down at his feet and fiddled with his fingers. "I just fell over, I-i'll be fine."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back